81 to 41

Cheaters and a big nothing. He will fail in the NBA and be lonely his entire life. He sucks. God made him really ugly and goofy looking for a reason

Reactions: 207 others
Both games we limited the effectiveness of their guards to where they couldn't even get off shots. It was essentially throw it inside and hope for free throws.. disgusting outcome fot college bball considering so many kids have to work hard to carve out an opportunity in this sport...only for someone born taller than everbody else to also be given an advantagous whistle.

Purdue had 5 fouls called on them. 5 fouls. Several times they were holding us trying to come off screens. Meanwhile Edey went to the line time after time after time for fouls away from the ball. Couple of times, no replay, because they were likely phantom calls to get Awaka on the bench. Hmmmm....almost like it was planned.

Reactions: dovervolz
Purdue had 5 fouls called on them. 5 fouls. Several times they were holding us trying to come off screens. Meanwhile Edey went to the line time after time after time for fouls away from the ball. Couple of times, no replay, because they were likely phantom calls to get Awaka on the bench. Hmmmm....almost like it was planned.
53 to 31 in 2 games in fouls

Absurd stat. I'd be embarrassed as an official.

Of course, I'd also be handsomely paid after calling a game like that. But still embarrassed.

Yes it was.

Im not gonna lay it all 100% on the refs when the Vols go through a couple of their patented 5 min scoring droughts and Aidoo completely wilted this entire tournament, but the refs share more than their fair share of the blame in this one.

Everyone saw it coming too.

Hope NC ST or Duke gets a fair shot against those guys.

I keep reading all of these stats and seeing the clips of no-foul calls and getting worked up. Need to put the phone down but I can’t. This just sucks.

I keep reading all of these stats and seeing the clips of no-foul calls and getting worked up. Need to put the phone down but I can’t. This just sucks.

This game sucked. We know officiating played a huge part in it. At the end of the day, though, this was one of those seasons that years down the road you tell the grandkids and nieces and nephews about. When you think of it in that light, it’s a little easier to accept. Special season. Special team. Special coaches.

Free throws in 2 games vs Purdue. Take that in.
I’m just floored how a guy that’s as big as Edey plays the entire game is physical as hell and doesn’t get any fouls called on him? We still had our chances but damn I’ve never seen a center as big as him get protected like that by the refs. Just absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: SAPPER 5

VN Store

Back