8 BAMA players in the portal!!

I highly doubt it. Tyson would be horrendous in Heupel's system.
So sorry you missed the point. I didn't say anything about him being great at Tennessee. Just the fact that the Great Bama Bear's great grandson would play for the hated Tennessee Vols. Since you missed that, it's not worth mentioning again.

I am NOT a Saban fan. But, he is an "old-school" guy. I can't imagine that he will be around much longer with all of this portal madness going on. When you invest all of the time it takes to recruit, condition, teach, train, develop, coach, and put players on the field -- And then they just "bolt" for another school? I would NEVER want a job like THAT!!!!

Bama has had backups transferring for years now. This is nothing new. Often it's because Saban has recommended that they look elsewhere.

So sorry you missed the point. I didn't say anything about him being great at Tennessee. Just the fact that the Great Bama Bear's great grandson would play for the hated Tennessee Vols. Since you missed that, it's not worth mentioning again.

No, I got what you meant. But given that Bama fans have had the opportunity to watch him play, I don't think anyone would really care if he transferred to a rival regardless of who his great-grandfather is. Especially if he didn't fit into that rival's system in the slightest.

Does anyone think Saban may have let it slip to the players he’s planning to retire? That might explain the mass exodus.

Saban would not retire coming on the heals of losing a NC game. He needs one more to break Bear's record of NC at Bama. He wants that. Then he may retire. Hopefully.

Reactions: butchna
Players who leave Bama are almost always the ones Saban wants gone anyway. Funny how that works

Reactions: mpfvol
Did he miss more tackles than the other top LBs? Prove it if you can...

Here's what I CAN prove.

128 tackles (13 games) basically 10 tackles a game....
6 sacks!!!
I Int

He was the 2nd leading tackler in the conference.

Continue hating on our VOL Linebacker
While you pine for some back-up at Alabama that has LESS athletic ability and far less production than Banks!

You're ridiculous sometimes...

Did you even watch him play? Obviously you didn’t. And yes I would easily take one of Bamas backup LBs over Banks and Beasley both. Our LB play has been bad for 2 years. You can claim different all you want. Oh he had all those tackles. He missed a ton. I saw that with my own eyes. Our defense was in the field a TON. A big reason for that is because our LBs sucked.

But keep on thinking we have good LBs.

Hallabamaluyah! From the positions I saw, they would just about fill our bill. Go get em Coach!

VN Store

Back