8 BAMA players in the portal!!

Yep 100%. Wasn’t a vol fan out there that wanted Henry T to do well last night. Good kid and all but it is what it is.
I'm not really an HTT hater because there was zero chance (most likely) UT could've kept him because of the Pruitt investigation. That he went to Bama sucked but apparently we "outbid" Bama previously for his services to get him from them in the first place.

What I did notice was HTT had good pursuit but he really, really seemed to lack upper body strength and leg drive to finish a tackle. He hit high and if you're going to hit high, you'd better have the traps and quads to finish it. He didn't. He rode both running backs and receivers while they picked up extra yards.

Wanna play LB on Sunday? You'd better find the power rack tomorrow and get started.

Thread hijack but how long can this transfer portal nonsense last? It just seems like the last remnants of the soul of CFB are being hammered out. I think it's beyond strange to allow kids to transfer without sitting to conference rivals. Like Cade Mays playing for UGA and Tennessee, HTT playing for UT and the Alabama. It's sacrilege. How can any coach recruit in an environment like this when you have no idea who is going to stick with the program?
There needs to be a rule that you need to stick with the program you sign a LOI with for three years before you get to transfer without sitting.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Thread hijack but how long can this transfer portal nonsense last? It just seems like the last remnants of the soul of CFB are being hammered out. I think it's beyond strange to allow kids to transfer without sitting to conference rivals. Like Cade Mays playing for UGA and Tennessee, HTT playing for UT and the Alabama. It's sacrilege. How can any coach recruit in an environment like this when you have no idea who is going to stick with the program?
There needs to be a rule that you need to stick with the program you sign a LOI with for three years before you get to transfer without sitting.
Can’t disagree, but that ship sailed. NIL and transfer portal are tied together. Won’t be long before Jimmy Sexton will be cutting these deals.

Reactions: GoVols64
Lol. Whatever you say man. Keep on thinking Banks is true SEC caliber. While he continues to miss tackles, get burnt in coverage and get stupid penalties.

Did he miss more tackles than the other top LBs? Prove it if you can...

Here's what I CAN prove.

128 tackles (13 games) basically 10 tackles a game....
6 sacks!!!
I Int

He was the 2nd leading tackler in the conference.

Continue hating on our VOL Linebacker
While you pine for some back-up at Alabama that has LESS athletic ability and far less production than Banks!

You're ridiculous sometimes...

VN Store

Back