7W 4L 2H

Volador

Orange you glad to be a Vol??
I am pleased to pass along to my fellow Vol Nationites that the NCAA has now agreed to add an " H " to the official final scoring of all NCAA football games. W still stands for WIN. L remains as a LOSS, and H is to be designated as HOSED.

First time on this site since the (Music City) Hose Bowl, as it takes a lot of stamina to be a Vol fan. I admire all of you who've been on here since the game and feel horrible for the Seniors to have been hosed in not 1, but 2 games in one campaign season.

May the winds blow hardily through the Southeast this Fall and the Tide to continue to subside, as the Vols now have so much motivation to prove to our our SEC foes, leaders of the SEC, ESPN and the Officiating Crews of the NCAA.

Go Vols!

I am pleased to pass along to my fellow Vol Nationites that the NCAA has now agreed to add an " H " to the official final scoring of all NCAA football games. W still stands for WIN. L remains as a LOSS, and H is to be designated as HOSED.

First time on this site since the (Music City) Hose Bowl, as it takes a lot of stamina to be a Vol fan. I admire all of you who've been on here since the game and feel horrible for the Seniors to have been hosed in not 1, but 2 games in one campaign season.

May the winds blow hardily through the Southeast this Fall and the Tide to continue to subside, as the Vols now have so much motivation to prove to our our SEC foes, leaders of the SEC, ESPN and the Officiating Crews of the NCAA.

Go Vols!

So our record was 7-4-2.

Reactions: savannahfan
Now THAT is the way to Nega-Vol!

Volador, I've given you grief many times over the years for being so negative about our program, but I gotta say, I agree with you absolutely 100% here. You nailed it.

I think you are at your best when you have a chance to expend all the negativity on someone else (say, the officials...the NCAA...the Music City Bowl...and the Crimson Tide, lol), leaving nothing but good for our lads in orange.

Go Vols!

Just a ridiculous post.

There was a controversial call at the end of half during yesterdays LV/Buff NFL playoff game. I won’t go into the details here. What is important is how the Raiders (who were hosed) reacted (below). LIKE ADULTS.

Quit the whining and let it go. Vols had so many chances to win that game. We were up against a superior team. If we had a D we wouldn’t be here.

3BAE686A-EFD2-48D3-8FCE-7AB28638E67A.jpeg

Just a ridiculous post.

There was a controversial call at the end of half during yesterdays LV/Buff NFL playoff game. I won’t go into the details here. What is important is how the Raiders (who were hosed) reacted (below). LIKE ADULTS.

Quit the whining and let it go. Vols had so many chances to win that game. We were up against a superior team. If we had a D we wouldn’t be here.

View attachment 428677

Some don't know how to accept the L. There are normally at least 25 other plays that can be made on offense or defense.

Just a ridiculous post.

View attachment 428677

Oh sorry, the use of blue font indicates that the post is full of sarcasm - aka wink wink. Next time I will start off with a disclaimer. Wink Wink

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Now THAT is the way to Nega-Vol!

Volador, I've given you grief many times over the years for being so negative about our program, but I gotta say, I agree with you absolutely 100% here. You nailed it.

I think you are at your best when you have a chance to expend all the negativity on someone else (say, the officials...the NCAA...the Music City Bowl...and the Crimson Tide, lol), leaving nothing but good for our lads in orange.

Go Vols!

I am elated to have earned the pinnacle of journalism's finest endorsement VFL-82, and to that a big Thank You goes out!! GBO!

This is fun. Last thread I read was the "Final Rant" thread on the MCB. That, in and of itself, is hilarious. Come on guys.. the Gafney catch is still drawing incoming fire. Want to know what the difference between the Gafney catch and the Music City Bowl fiasco was? One had replay and the other didn't. Just when you think your gonna catch a break by replay, you still get the H. Who thinks replay would have given us that Florida game?

This isn't going away. The H is living rent free in our heads.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
I was in Memphis in the early 70s and tuned in the Alabama/Miss St football game on the radio. I believe it was fairly early in the game when longtime Bulldog play by play announcer Jack Cristal blurted out "well they're cheatin' us again". I lmao and it always stuck with me. To this day when I see a bad call I sometimes use those exact words sarcastically.

Unknown.jpeg

Just a ridiculous post.

View attachment 428677

Good grief. It was a joke. Some in here just seem to enjoy dumping on fellow Vols. Lighten up and accept that fans gripe about officiating. Always have, always will. Some do it with comedy, like the OP.

Oh. And that crew has been disciplined by the NFL......so there’s that.

DE3CB245-6726-48DC-9202-43B6E3BDBD4D.gif

Just a ridiculous post.

While its true the VOLS didn't play that well, especially on defense, they didn't give up and played well enough to send the game into overtime, where they didn't deserve to have the game taken away from them by corrupt refs who simply decided without merit that they didn't want to give the VOLS the TD they earned. There were also a couple of very bad pass interference calls that weren't interference against the VOLS and a clear no-call on pass interference against Purdue just before the end of regulation. It is interesting that the only games where UT had more than 100 yards in penalties were against Purdue (ACC refs) and against Pitt (I think also ACC refs). The game should be decided on the field, not by the refs.

Just a ridiculous post.

View attachment 428677

Last I heard, trash was thrown on the field at the refs in response as well as at the Cowboys game. Keeping it classy!

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back