#74 for Florida State

DOCTORLOOMIS

Smith’s Grove - Warren County Sanitarium
What he did was disgusting, pathetic and flat out sorry. If he was my player he would run till he puked his guts out. The fact that was laughing afterward just further shows he is a savage. A huge black eye for Florida State.

An Oklahoma player was being tackled and it went into the sidelines. #74, who was standing on the sidelines, then shoved the OU player down in an obvious attempt to hurt him. A personal foul was called but not on 74. He then was smiling and laughing that he got away with it. The commentators couldn't believe it either. Sickening. Purely a thug move.

Was watching Miami game (man Jacory can throw those INTs)... Wondering as well.

Thanks Dr. L, probably something I can catch on sportscenter or youtube then.

Guys, trust me....it was worse than I described. It was a sorry tactic.........

It must have been a pretty hard shove for you to call it a thug move and black eye. Otherwise I could understand a college aged guy being frustrated and doing something stupid like that.

An Oklahoma player was being tackled and it went into the sidelines. #74, who was standing on the sidelines, then shoved the OU player down in an obvious attempt to hurt him. A personal foul was called but not on 74. He then was smiling and laughing that he got away with it. The commentators couldn't believe it either. Sickening. Purely a thug move.

unfortunately, the ref will always penalize the guy who hits back (i'm assuming you're saying the OU player was the one penalized)

No...the FSU player was rightly flagged for a late hit...but 74 then added the extra shove.

Awesome.

VN Store

Back