7-3 Illinois vs 10-0 Michigan

Jeff Clark

7-3 Illinois travels to the Big House in Ann Arbor,Michigan to play 10-0 Michigan. Who do you think wins this game will Illinois pick up the huge upset and knock Michigan out of a potential trip to the Playoffs or will Michigan be cruising along undefeated for their game with Ohio State? I think Michigan will be too much for Illinois and will win 38-21.

7-3 Illinois travels to the Big House in Ann Arbor,Michigan to play 10-0 Michigan. Who do you think wins this game will Illinois pick up the huge upset and knock Michigan out of a potential trip to the Playoffs or will Michigan be cruising along undefeated for their game with Ohio State? I think Michigan will be too much for Illinois and will win 38-21.
Michigan probably wins but I’d love to see Illinois get the upset. Honestly I won’t be surprised if the upset happens.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
Michigan wins. But their style seems to fit the type of ball Beliema likes to play. So maybe it is competitive.

Oh an upset here would be awesome and really flip the top 4.

And defense is supposedly their strong point
Well thats the misconception of the big10. Fox has been pushing this thing that besides Georgia like all top 5 scoring defenses are in Big10. Anyone that was watched their games sees its because their offenses are pedestrian so of course they keep the scores low.

Well thats the misconception of the big10. Fox has been pushing this thing that besides Georgia like all top 5 scoring defenses are in Big10. Anyone that was watched their games sees its because their offenses are pedestrian so of course they keep the scores low.
Absolutely right. The bulk of their offenses are South Carolina bad.

Replay system will get credit for correctly ruling it a fumble, but the correct call real time becomes an Illinois touchdown and a 10-7 lead. So technically, they got screwed.

Did Illinois miss a FG? They had it at the Michigan 11 a few minutes ago when I was looking at scores. Figured it would at least be 7-6.

VN Store

Back