6-4 Let that sink in

Please do all of us a favor and do not have a Twitter account. Your part of the problem here. Stop being Negative we want kids to consider us? Let’s get back to be the old TN and support the new regime

2nd it! Bat sheet crazy "fans" spewing hatred on twitter who can barely rub two nickels together baffle me. And fans of other schools go to some lengths to mix in with UT fans as negative to paint a bad picture.

Reactions: PNW Huskie
Nice try. No one denies we sucked last year... but let's put Cincinnati against UGA who was 3rd in the league.... oh wait.... competitive, but still lost. Pound for pound I will take an SEC team all day long over an AAC team and you are delusional if you say otherwise.
SEC bias once again showing. UFC would have destroyed TN these last three seasons. How bout TN just head on down and become part of the AAC maybe then we can have a mediocre season. If you are arguing AAC is weak then you should also argue that TN doesn't belong in the SEC.

SEC bias once again showing. UFC would have destroyed TN these last three seasons. How bout TN just head on down and become part of the AAC maybe then we can have a mediocre season. If you are arguing AAC is weak then you should also argue that TN doesn't belong in the SEC.
I could easily make that argument. Hell I wish we'd take Bama off our every year schedule. We are not an SEC caliber program.

Next.

Remind us all again what conference UCF is in?

What does that have to do with anything? UCF is in the AAC so that means they competed against AAC teams with AAC level recruits with their own AAC level players.

Do you think CJH is going to come to UT and recruit AAC level players? Do you think his offensive system all of a sudden won’t work in the SEC? Did Meyer’s system fall apart when he went from Utah to UF? Did Kiffin’s SEC level offensive system not work against CJH in the 2 games they played?

Reactions: FïreBall
And UCF fans I'm seeing everywhere almost unanimously call the guy a douche and wanted him gone. They say his red zone numbers suck. Anyone have any insight?
This season UCF had 55 red zone attempts.
They scored 19 rushing touchdowns, 18 passing touchdowns, 12 FGS....scoring 49 times in the red zone...that’s .891 percent average.

WTF do you people want? This guy can flat out coach offense. He lost to Cincy by a FG. The same Cincy team that was beating UGA’s 5*s for 3 1/4 quarters in their bowl game. He lost 3 nail biters this season.

If you think offensive elite players will not want to play in his system...God help you. Will he win championships? Who knows yet. But he is going to score some damn points while he’s here.

Geez guys, enough of this shite. Im convinced many of the posts are from infiltrators. Stiring the pot and trying to keep the fan base riled up. ENOUGH of you TROLLS.

Reactions: Vollifer1949
Kiffen, Freeze, Fisher and none got a call but all expressed interest.See what I did there. a 3 second coaching search that our new AD and his expensive consulting firm failed to do.
Heupel beat the brakes off of Kiffin twice. And it is KiffIN not KiffEN. How y’all want a guy so bad you can’t even spell his name right is comical.

Reactions: peerless98
Coaching is coaching, you think JH could last 20 yes in theNFL

How long did Saban and Spurrier last last in the NFL? Fisher has never spent ONE SECOND on the recruiting trail. I’m much more concerned about how long Heupel can last here,and I’m 100% certain it’s longer than Fisher .

rebuild????? How on God's green earth is it a rebuild season in the guy's 3rd year? He had 2 seasons of his recruits, and in case you haven't noticed, the entire roster of a college football team turns over in 4 at the very most. What was he rebuilding exactly? Help a brother out PLEASE!

Wasn’t this LSU’s third full year of Coach O as the head coach? Pretty sure this was a rebuild year for them.

What does that have to do with anything? UCF is in the AAC so that means they competed against AAC teams with AAC level recruits with their own AAC level players.

Do you think CJH is going to come to UT and recruit AAC level players? Do you think his offensive system all of a sudden won’t work in the SEC? Did Meyer’s system fall apart when he went from Utah to UF? Did Kiffin’s SEC level offensive system not work against CJH in the 2 games they played?
So because he is now at an SEC team he will suddenly be able to recruit SEC caliber players?

Reactions: Vollifer1949
I sure do hope this isn't Butch 2.0 his record makes me feel like it could be.

Cincy was 12-1 in 2008 under Brian Kelly. Butch’s 1st season was 2009 and they went 4-8. Butch had as many losses in 1 season as Heupel had in 3. Both followed successful coaches who left after posting a great record.

In 3 seasons at Cincy, Butch lost 8 games by more than 1 score. In 3 seasons at UCF, Heupel lost 1 game by more than 1 score.

Reactions: FïreBall
his offense averages a play every 15 seconds. Fun to watch. Let’s think positive in a negative situation.

I'm excited about this, but at the same time, it gives a lot of time to the other team's offense throughout the course of the game, and tends to wear down one's own defense as a result. We HAVE to field a solid defense for this style to compete for the East.

I heard reported in radio that 10 players opted out at beginning of this season and 4 defensive starters got kicked off of the team halfway through season

So because he is now at an SEC team he will suddenly be able to recruit SEC caliber players?

UT recruits itself. Top recruits don’t even look at the AAC b/c they want to play in front of 70K+ fans, have access to elite facilities & training staffs, be a part of a storied tradition, have an NFL pipeline, be celebrities on campus, compete against elite competition with the chance to win national championships, etc.

Butch and Dooley were able to recruit here even tho both had no SEC experience. I also assume CJH will hire on some good recruiters.

VN Store

Back