Happy 500 days since Alabama last beat TN in football. Looking forward to thousands more!

Trust me. We hurt Bama's ego in 2022. The 2023 games is going to be a bloodbath. The hatred and lust for payback will be a sight heretofore unseen. We better be ready.
1678303449622.png

Last edited:
Trust me. We hurt Bama's ego in 2022. The 2023 games is going to be a bloodbath. The hatred and lust for payback will a sight heretofore unseen. We better be ready.
View attachment 539960
I’m sure they will be blood thirsty right up till Squirrel and Milton torch their secondary.

Seriously though Bama will be tough but I really question the QB position for them. Our defense should be a little better next year as well.

I’m sure they will be blood thirsty right up till Squirrel and Milton torch their secondary.
Seriously though Bama will be tough but I really question the QB position for them. Our defense should be a little better next year as well.

I expect to see some really, truly, dirty plays on Bama's part. Even dirtier than the Brandon Kublanow - Shy Tuttle incident.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
The more important number for me is 144, the number of days since we whupped dey butts. Heh.

As long as that number stays below 365, I'd as soon focus on it.

But yeah, Ardmore, I do like the idea of your number growing into the thousands!

Go Vols!

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Trust me. We hurt Bama's ego in 2022. The 2023 games is going to be a bloodbath. The hatred and lust for payback will a sight heretofore unseen. We better be ready.
View attachment 539960

I got a feeling our Head Coach will have 'em ready. He doesn't appear to be intimidated by much...........if anything.

Nah, don’t fear either of their options at qb nor their depleted defense. Young team vs our experience. We overcome hime field advantage for a 1995 result

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer
Seems like some of you are just completely writing Bama off. As if they are no life than a blip in our radar. You people are nuts. If you think we are just gonna waltz into Sabans house and lay a beat down on him, you are more than likely setting yourself up for disappointment.

I do think we can beat them. It think about last year. It took absolutely everything we had to pull out a 3 point win. And that’s with Hyatt going bonkers. This years Bama game is gonna be just as tough as last years. They still have the most talented roster in college football.

Reactions: #1fulmerite
Seems like some of you are just completely writing Bama off. As if they are no life than a blip in our radar. You people are nuts. If you think we are just gonna waltz into Sabans house and lay a beat down on him, you are more than likely setting yourself up for disappointment.

I do think we can beat them. It think about last year. It took absolutely everything we had to pull out a 3 point win. And that’s with Hyatt going bonkers. This years Bama game is gonna be just as tough as last years. They still have the most talented roster in college football.

I agree. It’s not as if they are not in the title hunt year after year and, with players going high in the draft year after year!.

I agree that it's going to be a bloodbath.

The big difference is that BOTH Teams are going to be bleeding after this game.

I definately expect that our D is going to take a step forward and WILL be better this season.

Our improved D is going to make a difference in every game this season by taking some of the pressure off of our O to where they feel like they must score every time they have the ball.

That will help our O play more relaxed and they'll play much better as a result.

This coming season is going to be LOTS of fun for us all to watch my friends.

I can hardly wait.

VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back