5 star QB George MacIntyre commits to Tennessee!

What if Nico stays 2 or more years, is he willing to wait? Will they compete for the starting job? I like getting a 5 star anything, just wonder if it's filling a seat we already have filled. I can't imagine a 5 star qb waiting 2 years to play in todays environment ---hope I'm wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
Don’t think Helton was a 5 star but I could be wrong. I was thinking Peyton and Brandon Stewart???
Yeah that’s the first two I thought of but wasn’t sure they were doing the star rating at the time. Just can’t remember….but both were/would have been 5*s for sure.

Anybody know how MacIntyre compares to Ty Simpson as he was entering his senior year of high school a couple of years ago? Anybody have the scout on that? I’ll get off hear and listen….GB🍊!

Have we ever had two five star QBs at the same time?
Peyton Manning and Brandon Stewart were both highly regarded recruits. I honestly do not know if stars were a thing back then, or even if recruits were ranked.

Edit: I should have read through the thread before I posted seeing as a few posters had already mentioned this.

VN Store

Back