5* SC PG Josiah James commits to Tennessee

Yes, have you watched him shoot? Haha 😆

Provided JJ isn’t gang-banger, he is already ahead of the game.
Yes, have you watched him shoot? Haha 😆

Provided JJ isn’t gang-banger, he is already ahead of the game.

Not a chance. He goes to an elite prep school in Charleston, SC. It's like $25000 a year to go there, although he may be on some type of scholarship. They are not going to put up with BS at that school.

Tony Harris was a good get. Danny Shultz also (before my time). Rodney Woods was a great point guard but I have no idea how big of a signee he was. Johnny Darden was similar... great career but not necessarily a huge get. It was a pretty big deal when TN beat out UNC for Bert Bertelkamp, but he was a shooting guard when he signed.

Yep, Tony Harris was probably one of the higher rated PG's that signed with the Vols. C.J. Watson was highly ranked too but a JUCO as I recall?

Nice Get by RB. Hope this guy is the difference so we can make a deep tourney run or possible final 4.

Yep, Tony Harris was probably one of the higher rated PG's that signed with the Vols. C.J. Watson was highly ranked too but a JUCO as I recall?
No, CJ was a HS recruit from Las Vegas. Top-100 player. Bobby Maze was a JUCO. Melvin Goins as well.

Reactions: ksgovols

VN Store

Back