#5 FSU vs #6 UGA 4:00pm EST

It doesn’t matter if they had a chance, they didn’t do it. Hell, everyone has a chance.
The OP said he’s taking them to win it next year and you said there’s no chance then said just like this year right? When they did have a chance this year and do next year as well. And no, not everyone has a chance. There are 10 teams tops (more like a handful), capable of winninf a title in any given year. The 12 team playoff isn’t going to change that, it’s just going to prove it further that only 4-6 are worthy.

Reactions: Mtnvol80
I don’t worship them I hate them but I just acknowledge the facts about them they are a perennial national title contender and recruit at a ultra elite level and we don’t and one of the reasons we haven’t beat them since 2016. How do we change that? I don’t know cause I don’t see us beating them or catching up to them anytime soon as long as Kirby is there.
We’ll need some generational talented pieces ala ‘19 LSU

Reactions: DarkVolder
I don't feel bad for FSU one bit. They went all out on the transfer portal and didn't develop behind them. How do you have 9 players leave for the NFL, but also so many transfers? Their players aren't interested in staying and playing for the opportunity to start next year. That and FSU isn't able to go as hard in NIL this next year. That's all on them.

Georgia has 20+ guys transfering out as well and are missing Brock Bowers. FSU doesn't need defending for getting their a** whooped. If the game was within the 20 point spread, then sure you could make the argument. But this is an absolute drubbing. Georgia has had tougher issues beating FCS schools.

FSU should have just turned down all bowl invitations instead of showing up with their JV squad

I don't feel bad for FSU one bit. They went all out on the transfer portal and didn't develop behind them. How do you have 9 players leave for the NFL, but also so many transfers? Their players aren't interested in staying and playing for the opportunity to start next year. That and FSU isn't able to go as hard in NIL this next year. That's all on them.

Georgia has 20+ guys transfering out as well and are missing Brock Bowers. FSU doesn't need defending for getting their a** whooped. If the game was within the 20 point spread, then sure you could make the argument. But this is an absolute drubbing. Georgia has had tougher issues beating FCS schools.
Eh whatever let them use whatever lube they need to make this go over easier. Georgia should’ve been in the playoffs. Hilarious they aren’t bc piss on Georgia.

Iowa had a good year and they have a very good defense it’s not unrealistic to think they can beat us on Monday especially with us playing a QB getting starting his first game. That’s not gushing that’s stating the obvious.
It’s not gushing but I don’t see them being capable of beating us at all. I think the B1G defenses are inflated based on their pathetic offenses. PSU had the nations #1 defense and we saw how that turned out today.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Ridiculous to say that FSU couldn’t have competed if they had a full complement of players. Not saying they could beat Georgia anyway because I still think Georgia is better than Bama. But they would have competed.

As predicted, there is no chance for FSU with 20 players missing from their two deep roster and a freshman QB. And it looks like with all those players missing, the rest could care less about being there. There’s not a team in the nation that could deal with that. They should have sent a message and boycotted. That would have been better than trying to play Georgia with half a squad. Set up to be an embarrassment.!
This is just supporting a loser mentality. I have no sympathy for quitters. FSU has a culture built with losers. Kirby has built a culture with winners that want to prove a point. Did you boycott for UCF in 2017? They had damn near the exact same SOS as FSU. Michigan should have been another that got left out. When you only have to prepare for 1 game a year you have a crap schedule. Their SOS is only 3 spots better than FSU.

I thought we had something special like that last season
Did anyone really truly think we were going to be special with Milton at QB? I was thinking 9-3 before the season; Florida game was absolutely a disappointment but I didn’t see us winning the East or winning at Bama. Missouri had a very good team as well.

Did anyone really truly think we were going to be special with Milton at QB? I was thinking 9-3 before the season; Florida game was absolutely a disappointment but I didn’t see us winning the East or winning at Bama. Missouri had a very good team as well.
The FL game was certainly disappointing but I didn’t see Mizzou coming at all. Super annoying

Reactions: Ratvol
The FL game was certainly disappointing but I didn’t see Mizzou coming at all. Super annoying
Missouri though in retrospect was a very good team. I said before the game they were a bad matchup as well. I did think we could’ve done something to stop their RB from being such a problem but idk what we had at LBer to contain him. Herring certainly wasn’t able to.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
This game is a trainwreck. FSU lost their backup QB when they started entertaining bringing in another QB through the transfer portal.

I get FSU is down a lot of players, but 42-3 at halftime is pathetic. Vandy played Georgia way tougher than that in the first half.

VN Store

Back