5-1 going into bama game

I think we split ok and uf and go into the game hot and win it. Now I’ve been wrong before, but I think this is the time. Your thoughts?

I think you might cause my head to get slammed by the steel cage door, but I think we will have at least 2 losses by the Bama game. Dont think we have enough of pass rush to beat OU and I have limited faith in the UF game after the past 2 beatdowns. Going to USC scares me as well.

I think we split ok and uf and go into the game hot and win it. Now I’ve been wrong before, but I think this is the time. Your thoughts?
Half-Baked-MEME.gif

I'm going 5-1 with wins over both Ok and Florida. Mindblowing I know!

Who do we lose to in your scenario? USCe?

I think that trip to Columbia will be tricky. I can see a scenario where we beat UF and lose at USCe. I think the OU game will be a huge struggle. I think a team with a high end DL can slow down OU. Just dont think we're there yet.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
We will lose to OU, Florida , Bama and Georgia we aren’t ready yet boys we are getting closer though I think we go 9-4. We win the East in 2022

I think that trip to Columbia will be tricky. I can see a scenario where we beat UF and lose at USCe. I think the OU game will be a huge struggle. I think a team with a high end DL can slow down OU. Just dont think we're there yet.
If we were to play well early I think USCjrs is a big trap game.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Is JG the presumed starting QB? If yes, your 5-1 scenario is unrealistic.
I think coaches will keep JG at the top through the spring either way to keep him from transferring. But HB will likely take over halfway through the season.

No, there are a few weak minded losers that have given up any and all hope that we beat the almighty Gators. To them losing to Florida is as sure a thing as their pinky finger automatically raising while lifting the bottle of Zima to their lips.
Haha. Pushing those buttons already and spring practice has barely even begun.

So, you literally see Tennessee lose to Florida every year, come hell or high water, no matter what the circumstances are....conversely, you’ve seen Tennessee beat SCar fairly routinely over the last 25-30 years, beat the ever living hell out of them last year. But even with all that knowledge, you can see a scenario where we beat Florida and lose to SCar? Why? Mullen has Florida improving big time, even rolling, should be the favorite to win the East this year. Conversely, Muschamp is headed the other direction, very likely on a hot seat entering 2020.

Anything is possible surely, but if you’re trying to make an informed prediction for 2020, how do you think we lose to SCar but beat Florida?

Lol, yessir. Thats a button that stays pressed. Its pathetic the resident gators don't at least give you and BOT likes for your support of their team.

#gatorsuck
Yes, the Gators do suck. I can’t stand them, and even moreso, I can’t for the life of me understand why Tennessee can’t beat them for the majority of my lifetime. I don’t support those assholes and you know it. My overwhelming frustration is borne of seeing Tennessee lose to them year after year after year after year in every way imaginable, every way conceivable, no matter the circumstances, who the players are, who the coaches are, where and when the game is played.

We are freaking 7-27 since 1976, which is the first UT-Florida game I ever followed as a young boy. 7-27 vs our supposed rival in the East.....and 4 of those 7 wins over the last 44 years came in a 7year span when Fulmer beat them 4 times. That’s why I post, with tremendous frustration, what I post about the Tennessee-Florida football game, not because I “support” them, and you surely know that.

VN Store

Back