49ers Sign Jauan Jennings to 4-Year Deal

Even just 3.4 mil, which is 2 or so after taxes, he can invest and live comfortably for life. Nice job

That cheapens it a bit, but you don't have to sign a 7th rounder and I wonder how many teams will opt out now that it requires this commitment
It’s not really a commitment though sinceThe money isn’t guaranteed. Beyond that I won’t even pretend to understand the way the contracts work in the NFL.

The 49ers also signed TE Charlie Woerner out of Georgia. Charlie played at our local county high school; he is the son of former Dawg Kent Woerner.

Well, I have been hoping to find an NFL team with a former UT standout on it to root for, so looks like the Niners get my vote. Give'm hell JJ except, for when you play my Packers.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
It’s not really a commitment though sinceThe money isn’t guaranteed. Beyond that I won’t even pretend to understand the way the contracts work in the NFL.
For players it's all about that guaranteed money and for owners it's all about the stips so they don't have to full fill the money in the contract. The NFL union is ****ed and they don't know how to make better deals for the players.

Even just 3.4 mil, which is 2 or so after taxes, he can invest and live comfortably for life. Nice job
Not here in the Bay Area. $2 mil will get you a small condo in San Francisco, San Mateo, or Santa Clara counties. He can join me in somewhat affordable Solano County but that's a serious drive in traffic. Glad to have him on the team though.

Jennings is going to be great in the NFL...Big strong physical WR...He likes getting dirty...Congrats JJ and good luck!

On the UGA miracle reception: Reporter-"When did you know you had the TD?" JJ-"When coach called the play." Hard to beat that exchange.

VN Store

Back