49ers Sign Jauan Jennings to 4-Year Deal

BigSteve09

Moran
Good on JJ for inking a deal.

Edit: some of you are very keen to know the details. the news was 1 minute old when I posted here, so there were no details on the deal at the time. It is a rookie deal.

49ers Sign Seventh-round Pick Jauan Jennings

The San Francisco 49ers announced on Wednesday that they have signed Jennings to a four-year deal. The financial terms of that deal have not been announced at this time, but it’s estimated by Spotrac that Jennings’ rookie deal will be approximately $3.4 million over four years.

While on the topic of 49ers:

Quinton Patton on Jalen Hurd: He's like a 'build-a-player' that you would create in Madden

Last edited:
iu

Reactions: feathersax
I updated the OP with a link. There are no details on the money side of the contract at this time. Hopefully we can add that to the conversation soon.

I remember when people were criticizing the Emmitt Smith draft pick because he timed slow, Jimmy Johnson responded with something like, "well, he didn't look slow on all those long runs he had."

That's what I think of when I look at JJ. If he's slow, how does he get open so much? In the NFL, everybody is fast. The guys that make the most impact are the guys who find a way to get open, and you don't have to be one of the faster guys to do that.

VN Store

Back