4-star Maryland OLB Aaron Willis has committed to Tennessee

Believe we need more skill positions. Love defense & depth but hate having great prayers on bench when offense needs help. CJP to figure it out.
I don't understand you or the one you are responding to. Just because a player is recruited at one position, it does not mean they will stay there. Remember, the AD at of the UT Athletic department made a career out of moving players once they arrived on campus. Some notable examples; Al Wilson from Rb to amazing LB; Jason Whitten from good DE to All American level TE. Even Johnny Majors took an average DE in Charles McRea and turned him into an All American OT.

Let the ones that are getting paid to make the decisions do their job and enjoy the ride. Why ruin the fun by looking for the black cloud behind the silver lining?

Leonard Little was built that way too. At one time I think LL held the fastest Vols DL 40 time, can't remember but I think it was well under 4.7.

That's funny bc Little was the 2nd guy who came to mind when I saw him. Little standing over dude he just crushed is a memory I'll never forget. THAT PIC WAS WHAT TN FOOTBALL WAS/SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT!!!

By the way.. yall know his name will be

"WhatchuTalkinBout" Willis....everytime he makes a sports center highlight hit.

VN Store

Back