4 star Juco DB Art Green decommits

JUCOs are nice, but when you have several young guys playing well and you feel you dont need that experience, then it's much better to bring in a 4 year guy. I think with Thompson, Taylor, Shamburger, and others playing well, It may be better to drop this guy.

Personally? I think this is how they're making room for both Tisdol and Kaho.
And Fillinger hopefully.

Reactions: Lookout VFL
Can you say Jimmy Holiday. I know he will start out at QB but he has AA CB potential long arms incredible hips. Speed. Everything Pruitt likes in Corner.

Only reason for us to sign a JUCO CB would be if he can contribute now.....Which CB would he be better than? I believe we'll have two all conference CB's next season...The only question mark in that secondary will be the FS spot. McCullough seems poised to inherit Warriors spot. Does Trey Flowers come back healthy. Theo Jackson finally earn a starting position at FS? Does K. Lawrence, who is projected to play free, get the nod?

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I don't know how many players were gonna be able to sign in this class and we got a lot of players on the board we need worse than we need Green.

He's gonna sign with Lovie Smith at Illinois. Lovie loves big corners, and I think just offered him.

Reactions: RollerVol

VN Store

Back