4-star dual threat quarterback Kaidon Salter commits to the Vols

I think Pruitt has played the QB position perfectly, both on the field and in recruiting. I believe we've got one of if not the best QB rooms in the SEC.

It has been a good plan. Over recruit a position you've been somewhat weak at even before you arrived. QB's will transfer anyway, so load up as much top talent you can get. There will be a serviceable backup or two stay because that's what they already know they will be. You'll have 4 or 5 legitimate starters competing. Let the chips fall where they fall. If he loses a top recruit, he still has 3 more.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Both knees shot and he wasn’t exactly a weapon with his legs before those injuries. I remember disagreeing with those that believed Sheriron Jones would play WR to just stay at UT.
I was so confused. Misread your post and thought you were talking about Holiday not being athletic. Yeah even I forget Hill is in the picture.

Reactions: butchna
I was so confused. Misread your post and thought you were talking about Holiday not being athletic. Yeah even I forget Hill is in the picture.
I would understand your confusion if he was being referenced. 😏

Geez...there's going to be a lot of cheating accusations thrown at us with this kind of roll.

I love it!
Well, you have legal endorsement comp now. I was talking with a friend about how that is going to blow up. Coaches are going to line up guaranteed endorsement money for the players who sign. A school like TN would have plenty, but so should GA and AL. Ultimately I think it is bad and there will be the inevitable feminist outcry as male athletes dominate the endorsement money.

This kid shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentence as Schaeffer. Different kid, different mindset altogether.
Schaeffer went to Ole Miss, and had a fine career. Peyton's backup, Brandon Stewart, went on to Texas A&M, and set records, that were eventually broken, by Johnny Football.

Schaeffer went to Ole Miss, and had a fine career. Peyton's backup, Brandon Stewart, went on to Texas A&M, and set records, that were eventually broken, by Johnny Football.
I think if Salter doesn’t have better stats after 1 year of being a starter than Schaeffer’s career stats then he will be disappointed.

I think if Salter doesn’t have better stats after 1 year of being a starter than Schaeffer’s career stats then he will be disappointed.
True. Schaeffer's career, was riddled with injuries. That is mostly due to Ole Miss having a "****" O-line.

True. Schaeffer's career, was riddled with injuries. That is mostly due to Ole Miss having a "****" O-line.
His career probably wasn’t what it should’ve been. Honestly, my original post was more geared towards BS’s personality while he was on The Hill. I was a student then and ran into him a couple of times at bars and you could say that he was very impressed with himself . I’m not a fan of anyone trying to big time me, but especially some freshman who hadn’t done anything really.

He wasn’t very good at the whole throwing the football thing...or recognizing coverages...or making good decisions.

VN Store

Back