4 reasons Tennessee QB Josh Dobbs can win the Heisman in 2016

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
https://www.seccountry.com/tennessee/4-reasons-tennessee-qb-josh-dobbs-can-win-the-heisman-in-2016

“He’s a top 15 player in the country at his position,” former Alabama quarterback Greg McElroy told SEC Country. “But I think he has the skill set and physical capabilities of being a top 5 player if he makes some of the changes in his game that need to be made. Even though he’s already proven an awful lot, the ceiling’s extremely high.”

If he can get the passing game rolling then the sky is the limit and the Heisman isn't out of the question.

We will see

Go Vols

Reactions: 3 people

I'm like...

a9b8f5d858a56ab5b90698a687ee9bbcdf0c87ff2b5c82299de3f34b955d6f66.jpg

whenever I see Dobbs in a title of a thread like this one

Reactions: 7 people
https://www.seccountry.com/tennessee/4-reasons-tennessee-qb-josh-dobbs-can-win-the-heisman-in-2016

“He’s a top 15 player in the country at his position,” former Alabama quarterback Greg McElroy told SEC Country. “But I think he has the skill set and physical capabilities of being a top 5 player if he makes some of the changes in his game that need to be made. Even though he’s already proven an awful lot, the ceiling’s extremely high.”

If he can get the passing game rolling then the sky is the limit and the Heisman isn't out of the question.

We will see

Go Vols

D4H, you sure have changed😜

Reactions: 1 person

We will see

Go Vols

Honestly though, if he does improve throwing, lookout.

Reactions: 1 person
I thought this was gonna be a D4H thread.....

I think the possibility is definitely there if he can become a better passer.

I said it before but I'll add a few more details today.

Josh will win the Heisman decisively with the largest margin of victory EVER.

In addition, Tennessee will go 15-0 en route to a national title.

Even if he were to win the Heist you realize many people vote for players who finished the bridesmaid previous year as a makeup call. So the kid from Stanford (who's name escapes me right now I'm wanting to say McCaffrey but not sure) and Deshaun Watson will get pity votes and Baker Mayfield too. My point being if it was a legitimate vote of lady justice like where everyone is blindfolded until day 1 of season then maybe Josh could earn his way. We all want it to happen im sure but basing hope on voters that say aww shucks Fournette was so close last time I'll vote for him.

-And N. Korea and Iran will blow each other up.
-And TV Wrestling will have been discovered to be real.
-
-
-
-

I'll let you guys finish up...

I hope Dobbs wining by such a large margin don't hurt Jalen Hurd's feelings since you said he will finish 2nd. He prob won't mind since its gona be such a great season

15-0 NC's
Blow out almost every single team even SEC teams.
Dobbs wins the heisman by largest margin in history.
Jalen Hurd comes in 2nd.
Like 85 Vols will be All Americans.
Like 8-9 1st team.
32 Vols will be 1st round picks.

That sounds like a good season without going overboard. I'll take it D4H.

Reactions: 2 people

We will see

Go Vols

Interesting in that his head coach during the off season actually pushed the idea Hurd was a potential Heisman pick this season.

So, heres a guy who played for Bama, won a NC, didn't make it in the NFL. He's a good guy, like his take on CFB and analysis. What happens in College is not a guarantee of success in the NFL. Dobbs very well will always have issues with the 20+ yard throws, but he has also had to work with a limited WR core, and not to bash my team, but the WRs did drop a few very catchable throws. UT is a TEAM and do rely on one player (Chubb) to make or break their season. I really like Team 120........it would not surprise me they go undefeated for the season.

GBO!!:rock:

If he can improve his accuracy, he wins hands down unless the politics dooms him like it did with Peyton. These sports media types can't wait to be able to vote in a player from a school like Stanford, Notre Dame, Alabubba or Michigan.

VN Store

Back