4* D'Andre Litaker Commits to UT

Butch aint going down without a fight! Impressive class he's putting together. Maybe he can really put UT back on the map. With these kind of classes he will sure have a chance.

Reactions: 3 people
Nice pick up will be a good one in few years as he gets back into shape. Had Walt been in charge 6 months earlier of Master Teague he would have reeled him in as well.

Instate recruiting looking good so far...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 6.57.44 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 6.57.44 PM.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: 5 people
Butch aint going down without a fight! Impressive class he's putting together. Maybe he can really put UT back on the map. With these kind of classes he will sure have a chance.

Maybe there is more confidence the new coaches like Hoke, Warren, Rock and Wells?

Maybe there is more confidence the new coaches like Hoke, Warren, Rock and Wells?

Oh I think that, and the fact they were able to secure a couple of those highly ranked in state commits early definitely helps.

This seems like a tight group... I'll be kinda surprised now if Emerson doesn't get on board given his comments about Hoke... and more importantly his relationship with litaker and lawless...and gray.... and mays...

If there's one big positive going for Butch it's the way this clas is currently coming together

Reactions: 2 people
Impressive offer list. Vandy, Mizzou, and Ark were the only SEC teams that didn't give an offer

Impressive offer list. Vandy, Mizzou, and Ark were the only SEC teams that didn't give an offer

The only reason those 3 teams didn't offer is that they knew they had NO chance. Trust me, if Lit had shown any interest in any of them, they would have offered

Reactions: 1 person
That gives us 5 commits of the top 9 players in the state.

Great Job CBJ. Build that fence.
Convienently in time for orange carpet day to help recruit lol. I love it!!! Brady hoke proving his worth right now. Now hopefully he developes these guys and turns them into beasts!!! GBO!!!

HarmoniousQuaintAzurewingedmagpie.gif

This BOOM brought to you by the best pure striker currently in mixed martial arts, the Women's Strawweight Champion, Joanna Jędrzejczyk.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back