#4 BasketVols Vs the dirty dawgs Wednesday the 25th at 7:13 pm

@82_VOL_83, my Mohs surgery went well. The docs grafted skin from my shoulder to patch my ear. They also excised an area on my shoulder where basal cell carcinoma had been found. Thus, one big zipper on the shoulder. Pain was notable last night but has subsided to a dull ache this morning.
Same here. Day of pain with basically none the next day. Glad you did well and hear's to healing perfectly!

Vols laudable offense since the start of the second half: three perfect free throws, a pretty three, and a jumper to beat the shot clock. Need to get in an offensive groove, Vols.

Can we take the kid who hit the halftime shot? Dawgs got no offense. At all. Vols
Sorry, he’d never play for the dawg butt sniffers. There’s no shame if you root for your team in football 🤮, and switch to the Vols in basketball. We won’t tell your barking buddies.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I like that the Vols have held UGA to 30 points, but the Vols should have scored more. You can see the promise of It in their offense. They should have 60+ at this point.

VN Store

Back