4-8, 5-7 or 6-6?

I predicted 4-8 before the season started. Sticking to that prediction as much as it pains me. We actually could have beaten Pitt had Milton not played.

Reactions: mpfvol
Just get better every game. Can’t control how the opponent does or how good they are just keep improving
Everyone speaks of QB and I know it’s key, but this team lacks depth and we need to stay healthy. I we don’t, we could run out Brady or Manning and still struggle.

Reactions: Volbrando
As for predictions, we are so thin in so many areas! We could truly improve every week (and I believe we will) and even find stability at QB... but a few more injuries or timely COVID cases could cost us two "otherwise easy" wins.

But it's been a long time since I felt this confident that we're on the right track--and that we've got the right horse. I'm just going to relax and enjoy the ride for the next 4 years.

Reactions: A.J.
Because given the chance to hit an open receiver running 50 yards down the field on 5 occasions, I bet he could hit at least 3 of them. Whereas the other guy, he's throwing em out of the stadium.
he hits least 4 of them he has shown to be accurate at least

Reactions: CJBlaze
Maybe because last year he showed some flashes of talent. Bailey looked much better last year in his limited action than Milton has this year.
Bailey did little last year other than find his safety valve receiver 70% of the time. His last drive in the Arkansas game was maddening. We HAD to push the ball down the field to have any chance to win at that point considering the time, distance and number of points needed but all he did was check it down, over and over. I like Bailey, and all the guys saying he had a weak arm were idiots but some of you guys act like he looked like some kind of budding All-American last year and he didn't.

I’ve been expecting 4-8 for awhile. Any win above that and I’ll be happy.

The university’s motto should be “Expect less and you’ll never be disappointed”.

Reactions: CJBlaze
Wish the Mizzou game was later in the year. Everyone can see that is now the game that will determine bowl eligibility. Lose that one and you may see a bunch of people check out for SCar. We have a better roster and supposedly made a better hire than the Cocks. It’s gonna look really bad if SCar wins.

Bailey did little last year other than find his safety valve receiver 70% of the time. His last drive in the Arkansas game was maddening. We HAD to push the ball down the field to have any chance to win at that point considering the time, distance and number of points needed but all he did was check it down, over and over. I like Bailey, and all the guys saying he had a weak arm were idiots but some of you guys act like he looked like some kind of budding All-American last year and he didn't.

Bailey looked better last year than Milton has this year. That’s a fact. Is Bailey the answer? Who knows? We haven’t gotten a chance to see yet. I never claimed he played great. But Milton out right sucks balls. He’ll give me JG over Milton.

Bailey looked better last year than Milton has this year. That’s a fact. Is Bailey the answer? Who knows? We haven’t gotten a chance to see yet. I never claimed he played great. But Milton out right sucks balls. He’ll give me JG over Milton.
Milton is awful throwing the deep ball through two games. That's his main handicap, otherwise he hasn't been that bad.

5-7 is about the ceiling for this roster. Hoping for 6, but I won't be surprised if it's a 4 win season. Still no straw to stir the orange soda. Until we get a QB, it's gonna be an uphill climb.

5-7 seems like the floor to me. Beat the remaining two cupcakes, SC, and Vandy. We simply have more talent and better coaches there.

Could we create a miracle in the swamp? Doubt it but I’m telling you if the offense of hitting on all cylinders don’t count us out.

Bama and Georgia are on a whole other level right now.

Missouri is very winnable. Kentucky is winnable but they look pretty solid.

Ol’ Miss may throttle us. Maybe it’s a shootout if we can get some good qb play.

QB play needs to improve obviously. My bigger fear is quality depth right now. We’re thin.

Reactions: djwes
I care because it’s a low threat discussion and a nice distraction from the day to day stress of being in the military right now. It’s purposefully meaningless, but I love my Vols.
Honestly. Who cares? You can't predict the future. You can make a pick and get lucky. But why does everyone insist on making post after post about where we finish at the end of the Season?

Just sit back and enjoy the ride. And if we crash so what. We will be here next year for another ride.

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol

VN Store

Back