4-8, 5-7 or 6-6?

djwes

Thinking the Vols will go 5-7, possibly of 6-6 if they can pull off win against Mizzou. What say you? (Seems we are in the eternal rebuild)

Honestly. Who cares? You can't predict the future. You can make a pick and get lucky. But why does everyone insist on making post after post about where we finish at the end of the Season?

Just sit back and enjoy the ride. And if we crash so what. We will be here next year for another ride.

Honestly. Who cares? You can't predict the future. You can make a pick and get lucky. But why does everyone insist on making post after post about where we finish at the end of the Season?

Just sit back and enjoy the ride. And if we crash so what. We will be here next year for another ride.
why do you insist on reading them if you dont like them?

This is where I’m at. I’ve traded in my zeal for Vol football for sanity.

VN Store

Back