4/5 of our losses came to teams who ended up a combined 45-6

Kind of puts the season in perspective. Plus, two of those losses could’ve gone either way to teams that ended up a combined 21-4.
Thanks. Notably someone else posted that a coach who did that with the roster issues UT had this year... is many years away from competing with the top tier of the SEC.

Thanks. Notably someone else posted that a coach who did that with the roster issues UT had this year... is many years away from competing with the top tier of the SEC.
Dummy seriously though it was a good idea to compare UT to Bama and Georgia, two teams that have recruited their asses off for years now, not even a full year after we fired Jeremy freakin pruitt. Some fans don’t like to think about what they say. Maybe it was the alcohol

0 out of 0 losses need to come from teams with a combined record of 21-4.

Amazing what good coaching can do, even with lack of depth issues. I was a doubter to begin the season. We've been so accustomed to terrible coaching you just tend to doubt everything.

I still think we're limited with the roster we have. There's no arguing that, but good to great coaching can elevate a team. That's what you saw happen this year. I'm excited for the future. Gotta keep building on the successes of this year.

Anyone else notice during College GameDay on ESPN Saturday that Mullen was showing how to beat the UGA secondary and was using tape from the Tennessee game?

The fact that CJH won 7 games with a depleted roster like he inherited makes me worry less about star grade. If he can develop then gimme then kid with a chip on his shoulder rated low and wants to prove some people wrong

VN Store

Back