3 day juice cleanse

My wife actually just sold her juicer for a fraction of what she paid for it after realizing how silly of an idea it is.

We are just kind of trying to try it. It's stuff we eat a lot of anyway: kale, spinach fruits etc.

I doubt we will do it again.

I did a 14 day advocare cleanse that allowed me to eat and lost @ 7 lbs. Been juicing a little bit here at the Juice Bar. Tastes pretty good. One I like is filled with Kale, spinach couple other veggies and some fruit. Friend of mine thinks his daily juicing is why his cholesterol has dropped 30 pts.

It's all a fad anyway. But who cares as long as it knocks some weight off. It's up to you to keep it off by changing habits anyway, but anything that can knock some quick weight off is good for the psyche to get going.

Reactions: 1 person
We are just kind of trying to try it. It's stuff we eat a lot of anyway: kale, spinach fruits etc.

I doubt we will do it again.

Don't get me wrong, great to eat healthy and increasing veggies and good fruits is something most everyone would benefit from. I just can't imagine why we should press out the juice instead of eating. I didn't mean to sound condescending, so apologies for that.

Don't do it. I did it last year and it's awful. You'll be hallucinating by day 3

Reactions: 1 person
Don't get me wrong, great to eat healthy and increasing veggies and good fruits is something most everyone would benefit from. I just can't imagine why we should press out the juice instead of eating. I didn't mean to sound condescending, so apologies for that.

Oh you weren't condescending. I don't really think it's necessary.

Just more curious.

The recent "juice craze" is already fading and will almost certainly be laughed at by nutritionists in the near future. You can get the same benefits, nutrients, AND fiber by actually eating the raw fruits and veggies without running them through a $200+ machine.

I agree. Why people think they need to drink someone elses idea of a "cleanse" to actually cleanse their own body I'll never understand. A healthy human body does an excellent job at cleansing itself without spending extra money on products.

I agree. Why people think they need to drink someone elses idea of a "cleanse" to actually cleanse their own body I'll never understand. A healthy human body does an excellent job at cleansing itself without spending extra money on products.

I agree with this. Our bodies were designed to take care of themselves for years and years alone.

The way they try to sell it, be true or not, is that when you juice you can get the nutrients out of many fruits/veggies at a time, where as you would be hard pressed to eat that many veggies/fruits at a time.

A juice can contain a combination of say 15 fruits/veggies. That could be difficult to eat lol.

I agree with this. Our bodies were designed to take care of themselves for years and years alone.

this is very true, as long as you have a balanced diet
processed sugar and meats, throw a wrench in the bodies natural efficiencies

this is very true, as long as you have a balanced diet
processed sugar and meats, throw a wrench in the bodies natural efficiencies

Nice points. So, avoid the bad stuff. But, there isn't any good research to support that squeezing the juice out of anything will somehow negate the effects of eating crap all day.

All cleanses are rip offs. The human body is incredibly efficient at eliminating waste. Unless you're experiencing some kind of trouble, then a cleanse of any kind is worthless.

I would think multi vitamins would be a hell of a lot cheaper. That and eat sensibly.

This. Y'all fell for a scam. You can get the benefits of this from a well-rounded diet and a few vitamins.

This. Y'all fell for a scam. You can get the benefits of this from a well-rounded diet and a few vitamins.

Haha. We didnt 'fall' for anything. Simply trying it and we most likely won't do again.

Doing for 3 day is hardly bad for you from what I have read. It's more of a does it really help you.

Haha. We didnt 'fall' for anything. Simply trying it and we most likely won't do again.

Doing for 3 day is hardly bad for you from what I have read. It's more of a does it really help you.

The price is what makes it a rip off. If you need to clean preservatives out, there are way cheaper ways.
It's actually my normal diet to consume a lot of fruit, so how does it feel to be fruity?

Out in Orange County these are all the rage. So my wife just ordered for both of is the 3 day juice cleanse from nektar.

6 juices a day for 3 days. I added a protein since I'll workout so I'll have one day w 7.

150 a person. Normally 190 but we got on sale; if u can call that a sale.

Probably going to be a waste of money but interested to see if I can make it and how I feel.

Starts Wednesday. I'll try and keep posted for those that care.
You could have bought a juicer for 200...

VN Store

Back