2nd favorite team

Since I matriculated there for one of my degrees it would be Memphis, I even root for them now unless they play Tennessee. I know, I know. It actually was Tiger High back then.

Probably Oregon State for me. I have no idea why, but they are my favorite PAC 12 team.

If I had to choose another SEC school it would be one of the ones we rarely play like Ole Miss, Miss State, Arkansas, LSU, or aTm.....probably would go with LSU in the end though. They play Florida and Bama every year and when they are good they can beat my two most hated teams.

Growing up in Pawleys Island, SC, i was a Clemson fan primarily because my best friends family were hard core Tiger fans. This was in the early 90’s. Around 1994 my dad converted me to Tennessee (his alma mater). I’ve never looked back….but my brother and his wife are Clemson grads so I generally pull for Clemson as my second team. Just don’t tell my wife who is a Gamecock. 🤢

I’m a West Point grad (spent one year at UT because I had to apply to the Academy twice to get in). So, I guess since Army and UT are my teams, Army would take over as my only team if Tennessee went away, But to be honest, in that case I’d likely only care about the Army-Navy and Army-Air Force games.

The rest of the SEC can get bent. I don’t give a rip about any of them. Tennessee is the only one I care about.

Iowa

There is a mystique, a tradition similar to the UT history. Iowa for me is reminiscent of gridiron football, frigid temperatures, and two-way, grown-men smashing one another. Feel like the Hawkeye faithful still embrace that style of football, and show up bundled against the blustering cold to support their team.

There is no other team for me. It's Tennessee until they throw dirt in my face.

If they went away I wouldn't watch anymore.

Wisconsin
My kid goes there
Iowa

There is a mystique, a tradition similar to the UT history. Iowa for me is reminiscent of gridiron football, frigid temperatures, and two-way, grown-men smashing one another. Feel like the Hawkeye faithful still embrace that style of football, and show up bundled against the blustering cold to support their team.

You both suck

If Tennessee quit football, maybe Auburn? I might would quit watching.

Now what if Tennessee never had played football? I think answers would be pretty different. It’d be hard not to argue a bunch of us would have been Vandy fans by default

If Tennessee quit football, maybe Auburn? I might would quit watching.

Now what if Tennessee never had played football? I think answers would be pretty different. It’d be hard not to argue a bunch of us would have been Vandy fans by default
oh Hell Naw! screw the comode doors

VN Store

Back