2nd favorite team

The Vols are the last remaining reason I pay attention to football. The NFL is long gone, and I don't care about most other games not including UT. Of course I'm rooting for whoever is playing against UF, Bama, UGA and Notre Dame. So I probably would just move on. I suppose Navy would be my next choice if forced to have one though.

Missouri.
We went to the Missouri/UT game two years ago and they have a nice stadium and campus. We were treated really well there and it’s relatively close.
Mizzou in the SEC,then Stanford or Wisconsin or West Point (one of my favorite places to ever attend a footfball game)

My alma mater is in Pioneer League in football and A10 in othedr sports.
Could see myself becoming a Division III fan.

Reactions: C/O
Georgia Tech.

Because they also hate Georgia.

Because they also play FSU and have administered a few really painful losses to them.

Because it’s a very respectable school.

Because Atlanta (suburbs) was my home for almost 20 years and where I raised my kids.

Because my company has hired a boatload of Tech engineers and they’re always smart, capable and prepared.

in Tallahassee and when the whole stadium was doing the tomahawk chop, chanting and chief osceola stormed onto the field on his horse, with his flaming spear and spiked it into the 50 yard line

You misspelt Chief Osceola. Appropriate spelling is Chief Assahola.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Liberty. Beautiful campus, nestled right in the Blue Ridge. Underdogs doing good things. And of course, the Freeze.

Interestingly, there was a time when I would have answered this question by saying I would switch over to the pros and my childhood team once led by the distinguished Tom Landry. But not anymore. The NFL makes me gag and vomit in my mouth. I doubt I will ever watch another game due to their political stances.

I freaking hate Clemson, they stole our rightful place at the table, also my wife's family went there so them losing makes family encounters more pleasant.

VN Store

Back