28% of GOP early voters in FL- Voted for Clinton

Absolutely. Too many people legitimize the simple imagery of what having a woman president will mean to women and young girls everyone.

Clinton isn't perfect. She has her fair share of issues, but she is nowhere near the monster that Donald Trump is.
Seek help.

Who do you consider worthless? other than me of course. What actually makes someone worthless to society? Does someone have to hold a job? If they're selfish and refuse to volunteer in their society are they worthless?

I'm not being a smartass I'm really just curious how you categorize someone as being worthless

Someone who doesn't make me money. I like the KISS approach.

Who do you consider worthless? other than me of course. What actually makes someone worthless to society? Does someone have to hold a job? If they're selfish and refuse to volunteer in their society are they worthless?

I'm not being a smartass I'm really just curious how you categorize someone as being worthless
I'll take a stab at this.

I would consider that POS that shot 2 cops "worthless". I wouldn't even spend money on drugs to rid society of him. A good rope will do the trick.

Anyone who has the ability to contribute to society yet chooses to be a taker year after year after year is "worthless".

Anyone named Clinton (Except George).

I would consider that POS that shot 2 cops "worthless". I wouldn't even spend money on drugs to rid society of him. A good rope will do the trick.

Anyone who has the ability to contribute to society yet chooses to be a taker year after year after year is "worthless".

or votes for one

Please, Mr Intellect, explain how taking from those who are worth a **** and give to those who refuse to help themselves will benefit society in the long run? Then, explain how continually adding hundreds of thousands, if not millions of other worthless people to the taking side will benefit our society?

Thank you.

You do understand how societies work right? We are not robots. Have you been outside lately? Look around, people come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Sounds like you want some sort of Utopia where everybody is the same. Let me guess, you want all white, Christian, heterosexuals that all live in the same Cul-de-sac.
Who's living in Fantasyland?

Reactions: 1 person

I will agree with you on the first 2 but not the 3rd.

On the 1st one, I have a serious issue with career criminals, murderers, rapists, pedophiles etc just sitting in prison or on death row while tax payers foot the bill.

I am a fan of the death penalty for murders, rapists and pedophiles. I believe the get 10 years to have their case over turned and if they can't, then zap em! We are very lenient in the country on people who break the law (see Clinton I know) and all it does is cost us money.

On lazy people, I am all for people having to take a mental, physical and drug test to be able to receive government assistance. If a doctor says you have the capability to work and you choose not too....Uncle Sam no longer is gonna give you money so you better have a rich uncle

I wonder if Tums thinks Trump is worthless? Taxpayers have been subsidizing his bankruptcies for decades.

I will agree with you on the first 2 but not the 3rd.

On the 1st one, I have a serious issue with career criminals, murderers, rapists, pedophiles etc just sitting in prison or on death row while tax payers foot the bill.

I am a fan of the death penalty for murders, rapists and pedophiles. I believe the get 10 years to have their case over turned and if they can't, then zap em! We are very lenient in the country on people who break the law (see Clinton I know) and all it does is cost us money.

On lazy people, I am all for people having to take a mental, physical and drug test to be able to receive government assistance. If a doctor says you have the capability to work and you choose not too....Uncle Sam no longer is gonna give you money so you better have a rich uncle
You forget to log out?

Absolutely. Too many people legitimize the simple imagery of what having a woman president will mean to women and young girls everyone.

Clinton isn't perfect. She has her fair share of issues, but she is nowhere near the monster that Donald Trump is.

Jesus H....

He's far less flawed than HRC. Most kids can conclude that without their helicopter daddy protecting them from bad words. Which, by the way, she has a more storied history of using against men AND women equally. Now run off to a safe space

Reactions: 2 people

Worthlessness is an attitude. When able-bodied people refuse to work, people don't take care of themselves, when people don't take responsibility for their lives and don't understand that equality doesn't mean unequal work for equal outcome - they're worthless.

Worthlessness is taking more than you give with no intention of flipping the situation.

Worthlessness is demanding others provide for you without providing for yourself.

I've been all over the world. I've seen real poor people in situations they can't help. I have no issue helping people get back on their feet. I draw the line where they don't want to put in the effort for themselves.

Reactions: 1 person

So you are comparing the propensity of one candidate to be corrupt in an official capacity with someone who has consistently been corrupt in an official capacity? Makes sense...

Reactions: 7 people
No one knows if this is legit or not but we do know that if this thread said 28% of Democratic voters in Florida have voted Trump in early voting.... this **** would be gospel to 95% of the people in the PF

How's that working out for ya? 😂

VN Store

Back