Dylan Brooks drops 43 spots
Kaidon Salter drops 1 spot
Aaron Willis drops 64 spots
Jordan Mosley drops 7 spots
Kamar Wilcoxson drops 7 spots

Risers:
Colby Smith up 8 spots
Cody Brown up 8 spots
Fwiw, Colby and Brown didn't get evald higher. Nor did Salter, mosley, wilcoxson get evald lower. Those all stayed same. Easy way to tell is to see if the guys around them had the same number change. It just means guys around them rose or dropped. Another easy way to tell is if it is a really small number.

Only real evaluation movements look to be lewis, brooks, willis, and Evans (+300 spots).

This is why the average commit ranking doesn’t hold water. These rankings fluctuate so easily, they arent the be all end all. All teams should trust their own coach’s evaluations over places like rivals, espn, & 247. I just hope coaches don’t put their stock in these lol

I have read on here that some coaches pay these services so they can rank players higher. That’s a different story for a different day...

How will this affect our average and recruiting rank? This is bullpoop
From 247 update alone? I'd say our average went up, because Evans went up a full 4 points on 247. 2 full points on the composite. Brooks, Willis, and Lewis dropped a combined 1.64 points on the composite. The rest was pretty much a wash. Points may have gone down though because the higher guys weigh more heavily on the score.

There was also a Rivals update recently, but I think that was auto calculated into the composite back then.

LOL! They didn’t want TN to have any 5-Star recruits. Also they have Mondon and Mims 100% to GA. What a joke and people get upset when a recruit doesn’t get a high star rating. AL, OSU, Clemson and others almost always rise in the rankings.

LOL! They didn’t want TN to have any 5-Star recruits. Also they have Mondon and Mims 100% to GA. What a joke and people get upset when a recruit doesn’t get a high star rating. AL, OSU, Clemson and others almost always rise in the rankings.
Yep. Notice those favored to those schools went up lol. Pruitt will expose these jokers on the field

VN Store

Back