24 wins Coach Barnes

My previous comment was independent of anything the OP had to say.
Your reply to my post was a reply to the OP, so I presumed it was following that same thought process. If your take is completely different from the OP then I probably agree with it, and you agree with me, again the disagreement I had was the take the OP was presenting.

I think most people would be fine with him playing in the neighborhood of 30 mpg. No one should want him playing 37.5 mpg, though. It's too many minutes and it's a symptom that there is little faith for anyone else to eat into that number. Someone, hopefully Dilione, needs to be able to lighten that load.
I think Mashack has proven the ability to play some minutes at point against most other point guards. JMO

I think Mashack has proven the ability to play some minutes at point against most other point guards. JMO
Much to my surprise, I agree with that. I never thought he'd be able to handle the ball well enough to fill in. I do think that his primary usage as a defensive stopper may in some ways preclude him from much in the way of ball-handling duties given the amount of energy he expends on the defensive end being assigned to the opponent's best player.

As we've seen so many times, if the light hasn't come on by this point in a career, it's likely not going to. Aidoo is what he is. If we want a big physical post, Barnes will have to recruit him. Aidoo ain't that cat.

Even Stevie Wonder can see this.

Reactions: ColinS

VN Store

Back