'

All of you are missing the point entirely. I am not saying in general it is bad to look at women. I am saying in light of recent allegations, do you think it is a good idea to have a thread like this. Thats all. A lot of you are mentally challenged.

noonecares.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Really? I guess all of us with women as an avatar should change them to trees? Nobody wants to molest a tree do they?

You might think about changing yours too since I'm sure beer had something to do with that alleged incident.

That bammer fan molested aubys trees.
Lol

All of you are missing the point entirely. I am not saying in general it is bad to look at women. I am saying in light of recent allegations, do you think it is a good idea to have a thread like this. Thats all. A lot of you are mentally challenged.

And while you're at it, tell the women not to look at the men.

Seriously, I like big boobies and curvy bods, my wife knows it, that's why I look at her as often as possible.

Lighten up Francis.

Reactions: 4 people

This is why we can't have nice things around here anymore, kids.

Reactions: 1 person
Let me ask you this. How do you perceive Florida state's program? Im not telling you to not look at women, I'm saying in light of what has happened maybe we shouldn't have threads devoted to pictures of nearly naked women.

Im not mad at anyone. I just think we can portray ourselves in a better way. It looks bad, thats all.

Look at it this way. One day you might have a daughter, you want to raise her to be a good person. She finds out that you post in a forum that perceives people in this manner. This forum also happens to be dedicated to a football program that has rape allegations tied to it. What does your daughter think of you after this? For that matter what does your wife or mother think of you after all this? That is all I am saying. I don't want anyone that is associated with Tennessee to be thought of someone like Florida state, who turns a blind eye when a girl has been violated.

I think Winston is a POS but I don't think the program is.

I hate to be the downer but I am going to weigh a heavy opinion.

After what happened with AJ and Williams, I think we should put an end to these threads. It makes me feel sick knowing we are reducing the value of human life to such a level. I thought UT football had a higher standard than this. I like looking at a hot girl as much as the next guy, but I also respect my women. I wish that never happened...

Does anyone remember the VOL PRIDE under Kiffin?

Their job was to flirt with recruits when they were on campus. Some members of VOL PRIDE had intimate relationships with those recruits.

This is the ugly side of college sports. Scantily clad women enticing athletes.

Does anyone remember the VOL PRIDE under Kiffin?

Their job was to flirt with recruits when they were on campus. Some members of VOL PRIDE had intimate relationships with those recruits.

This is the ugly side of college sports. Scantily clad women enticing athletes.

Vol Hostesses have been around long before Kiffin and are still around.

VN Store

Back