'23 GA CG Kanaan Carlyle

I worry about White being considered for the job whenever Barnes retires, since it’s Danny White’s brother.

I seriously hope he doesn’t go that route.

Enough about White, this kid is a player, #23 overall, I think that makes him a 5-star or damn near it. UT keeps winning and Chandler keeps showing up on Sports Center, it will do nothing but help this '23 class and hopefully, the '22 late signing additions. Carlyle is already giving Barnes and the assistants credit for developing KC's jumper

I worry about White being considered for the job whenever Barnes retires, since it’s Danny White’s brother.

I seriously hope he doesn’t go that route.
I’d say almost zero chance that happens. My guess is Danny would prefer not mix business with family that could put him in the odd position of potentially having to fire his own brother at some point. Additionally, his brother is an awful basketball coach and I’d rather us hire any of Barnes’s current or former Tennessee assistants before we’d go after Mike White. And I say that as someone who is not a fan of the idea of us promoting an assistant coach.

Enough about White, this kid is a player, #23 overall, I think that makes him a 5-star or damn near it. UT keeps winning and Chandler keeps showing up on Sports Center, it will do nothing but help this '23 class and hopefully, the '22 late signing additions. Carlyle is already giving Barnes and the assistants credit for developing KC's jumper
Composite 5* per 247 Recruiting. Will announce his decision on Wednesday.

The composite five-star guard out of Alpharetta (Ga.) Milton will make his announcement live on Wednesday, January 5th on CBS Sports HQ at 5:00 PM ET.

His finalists include Auburn, Baylor, Florida, Kansas, and Stanford with the buzz sounding to be a tight battle between Stanford and Baylor as we head down the final stretch.

Hmm…who are the finalists?

Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t the post from BUBear in this thread say….

“His finalists include Auburn, Baylor, Florida, Kansas, and Stanford with the buzz sounding to be a tight battle between Stanford and Baylor as we head down the final stretch.”

I don’t see Tennessee’s name anywhere in there.

VN Store

Back