#23 Cats vs #8 Tiggers

I never thought he was that great I mean the way they have been talking him up. Benny Snell carried that 2018 team to 10 wins and we still dominated them.

He is what he is. He's great some plays, abysmal other plays. That evens out to average.

Why are they still using those stupid whistles. Just don't share your normal whistles. How is that hard lmfao

Reactions: BUBear
It was just a really braindead 2nd half...We should have been up 14-8 going into the half, but we ended the first half really badly and never recovered.

It was just a really braindead 2nd half...We should have been up 14-8 going into the half, but we ended the first half really badly and never recovered.
It was a very competitive game until that fake punt, then the fumble, then it was over.

Kentucky probably finds a way to screw it up anyways but the ref defended touchdown right before half changed the game quite a bit. If Kentucky went into the 4th up 20-15 instead of down they probably don't try and fail on 4th down to give a short field. At least they'd have covered the spread.

am I crazy, or in the uk commercial thing, when they show students walking, is that guy wearing a Tennessee hoody? it's orange and looks like has the shape of the state of Tennessee, but I can't tell 100%
I thought the same thing. I noted it because they had blurred the wording.

Reactions: DocVOLiday

VN Store

Back