'22 TX CG Cason Wallace

Eh, I can’t tell if that language is purposely tame to indicate that we are “in it” but very much not the leader or favorite. I really can’t tell anything about this recruitment, it’s wild. Hope he is a Vol, but I’m thinking it’s Kentucky.

Reactions: berryvol
Eh, I can’t tell if that language is purposely tame to indicate that we are “in it” but very much not the leader or favorite. I really can’t tell anything about this recruitment, it’s wild. Hope he is a Vol, but I’m thinking it’s Kentucky.
Yeah, there isn't much to take from that quote other than Tennessee isn't conceding, at least to VQ's knowledge.

Nick Smith committed to Arkansas. Would be awesome to see Wallace commit to UT and UK miss out on these two prospects.

Like a lot of others, I think Wallace ends up with UK. Since I don't spend a lot of time on recruiting, I'm curious who the regulars on this board would feel good about as a consolation prize for Wallace if he doesn't choose the good guys?

Like a lot of others, I think Wallace ends up with UK. Since I don't spend a lot of time on recruiting, I'm curious who the regulars on this board would feel good about as a consolation prize for Wallace if he doesn't choose the good guys?
Personally would be happy w Jackson. I feel pretty good about the depth of our backcourt the next couple years. So he can come in and develop and should end up being a multi-year contributor. And I will always be happy w an instate kid, and one we pluck out of Memphis

How many final fours/elite 8s have those wins against kentucky generated?

So true. Barnes will never have the kind of postseason success we’re looking for until he starts consistently beating the elite teams in this conference.

Like you said, regular-season wins against middling conference opponents just isn’t going to cut it.

How many final fours/elite 8s have those wins against kentucky generated?
Final Fours and Elite Eights are nice, but no one wants to finish 2 thru 8. Not many remember when you finish in the Top 4, but they do remember when you when it all. How many national titles in the 2000’s?

VN Store

Back