#22 Tennessee @ #24 South Carolina Game 2 Thread - 6PM

no, anyway else but not looking Soul Man...dang, well, rubber match tomorrow, they win 3-2...now, the cheese is more binding...:D

PS...good night to all, we have a few big games tomorrow in different sports...how good is that...ya'll take care and thanks 67...;)

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
My lord, our situational hitting is terrible. What an embarrassing last 3 innings. Tomorrow is a must win IMO, you HAVE to win this series.

SMFH.

Reactions: Titan05
This one hurts. We let it slip through our fingers. While it's not a must win this early in the season, tomorrow sure feels like it.

Reactions: Titan05
This one hurts. We let it slip through our fingers. While it's not a must win this early in the season, tomorrow sure feels like it.

I disagree, it IS a must win. If you're going to get over the hump, you have to start winning SEC series. And you just had one won and totally screwed it up.

It's time to put up or shut up and get some results. No more of this almost winning crap, we've been doing that dance way too long.

It always seems like when you score too many runs the night before the next game you can't hardly score at all. Atlanta Braves are real good at it.

This series is pretty much a must-win, and today was a golden opportunity missed to do so. Got too tough a schedule to let these opportunities slip by.

I disagree, it IS a must win. If you're going to get over the hump, you have to start winning SEC series. And you just had one won and totally screwed it up.

It's time to put up or shut up and get some results. No more of this almost winning crap, we've been doing that dance way too long.

It's still early, but this season is starting to get a familiar feel to it. Seems to have started right about the time we hit SEC play. :(

VN Store

Back