'22 SC SF Julian Phillips (Tennessee commit)

I've watched practically every video on JP on YouTube. Julian is a better basketball player, he's just not comparable to Keon in terms of athleticism. Phillips is also 6'8 with a 7 foot wingspan, so playing above the room isn't exactly difficult. Keon is only 6'4 with a 6'7 wingspan.

Leaping ability/ speed are both big factors in judging athleticism. That's why they're 3/5 of the main drills at the combine.

Not sure what this number is in terms of max vertical, but this is why I said he's in the same neighborhood as Keon as an athlete. Keon is still a notch above, but this is pretty elite leaping ability. He's looking down into the basket at his highest point.

Not sure what this number is in terms of max vertical, but this is why I said he's in the same neighborhood as Keon as an athlete. Keon is still a notch above, but this is pretty elite leaping ability. He's looking down into the basket at his highest point.

Absolutely very impressive!!
Let's not short KC on his athletic ability, he posted at 41" + at barely 6 ft. In some respects just as impressive as Keons mind boggling numbers who happens to be 6'4" / 6'5"

He is going to block a lot of shots.

Reactions: Caculator

VN Store

Back