'21 WA PF Paolo Banchero (Duke Commit)

Ford released more documents and information that she says will prove her allegations against Zion and Duke basketball are fact. Among the accusations levied at Zion and his family are his stepfather had three luxury vehicles and the family moved from a modest rental home in South Carolina where rent was $895 per month to a full-on mansion with a monthly rent of $4,995 and is valued at $950,000.

I doubt this is the case. If it happens or has happened, I would seriously doubt Barnes is/was aware.
I agree and I know how important integrity actually is to Rick. He doesn't just talk about integrity he actually practices it. There's zero doubt about that. Naivety is not something I'm usually infected with but if I found out Rick was actively "cheating" then I would have drank a full glass of orange flavored naivety somewheres without knowing it.

Reactions: cardvolfan

Watching him and Jabari Smith become stars in the League is going to hurt. I truly believe we were close to having one or both of them to go along with Chandler. They would have cut down the nets for sure.

Chandler, Vescovi, JJJ, Banchero and Jabari...
That some UNLV type 💩 right there!😮

Reactions: Stoked
He unfortunately wasn't a Vol, but I picked him in the 10th round in my fantasy NBA draft. So that looks like it's gonna be a win.

Watching him and Jabari Smith become stars in the League is going to hurt. I truly believe we were close to having one or both of them to go along with Chandler. They would have cut down the nets for sure.

The league is in very good hands.

I watched Smith on tv the other night against my Hawks and he had a few good moments but John Collins schooled him a few times and I expect more of the same when Banchero and Orlando visit Atlanta tonight.

I watched Smith on tv the other night against my Hawks and he had a few good moments but John Collins schooled him a few times and I expect more of the same when Banchero and Orlando visit Atlanta tonight.
Man, I love Dejointe Murray and he has made me a kinda Hawks fan, this year. They could win the East, I doubt it, but I wouldn't be completely shocked if they did

Reactions: Volfan1000
Man, I love Dejointe Murray and he has made me a kinda Hawks fan, this year. They could win the East, I doubt it, but I wouldn't be completely shocked if they did

Murray definitely pairs up well with Young and he is an excellent defender.

The Holliday brothers were also solid pickups and the Hawks will definitely be in contention for a playoff spot this season.

VN Store

Back