#21 Tennessee vs Fresno State Game 3 Thread

well, we knew it had to end at some time...I picked 2-1, but I always find myself pulling for us to win every game...I swear the contest is a painful conundrum to me...:D

PS. this was one heck of a series...had everything, and best of all we won a series...that's pretty good...a good day and night to all the Vol fans...always enjoy it...ya'll are the best...seriously...take care....and,

GO BIG ORANGE!

Oh well. I picked 2-1 for the series. Knew a loss would happen eventually, but a clean sweep sure would have been nice. Not going to get too worried about our pitching from last night and today. It happens. Every team has a bad outing, but if it looks like that on The Plains next weekend, that will raise a flag, but good series win. GBO!!!

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I think Hunley for Neely on Sunday’s probably has to happen.
Finally had good weather and I couldnt make it to the game....and just now able to read back through the comments. I agree with you, I was thinking the same thing. Hunley has been very consistent and showed last year that he could compete in conference games, especially the do or die Missouri game). I like Neely, but maybe he needs to take a week and gather himself. Let’s see what they do I guess....

Finally had good weather and I couldnt make it to the game....and just now able to read back through the comments. I agree with you, I was thinking the same thing. Hunley has been very consistent and showed last year that he could compete in conference games, especially the do or die Missouri game). I like Neely, but maybe he needs to take a week and gather himself. Let’s see what they do I guess....

Yes, Neely had a good first game, but has generally gone down since then. Time for him to shift to a mid-week starter to try to get his performance back to a high level.

Is there a patio way down in right field? I see a flat area with umbrellas and stuff in that pic.. I know theres a patio on the left side of Lindsay Nelson and porch over the wall, but what is that down the right field line past the stands?

VN Store

Back