21 point home dog, O/U 54.5

Our porous D will easily give GA enough points for their D to make it stand up after 1st half. O just wont be able to score enough on GA D to overcome the TN D this time.

GA to cover seems to be the smart bet.

I cant see the Vols hitting as many big plays as they did last night and I dont see them sustaining drives against that d line.

Reactions: House of Neyland
It all depends on which UT defense shows up….the one that led the nation in tackles for loss or that strange and hapless bunch that showed up last night.
The reason we lead the nation in TFL is that our defense is always on the field and they have more opportunities to make tackles for loss than most teams. Don't get me wrong, I think we've made just about as much lemonade out of lemons we could this year on defense but that TFL stat isn't quite what it's cracked up to be.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
"Taking the points" means you're betting the underdog against the spread, guys. Just for clarification.
Curious to see if that line moves last week we started +4 and ended -1...some things going for us...getting healthy...we have been able to score on everybody and we are at home

VN Store

Back