4_5192054.jpg

Jacorey Brooks

No rankings available yet, 6'1" 155lbs., WR, 8th grader,
Booker T. Washington High School, Miami, FL,
Class of 2021

247 Sports

Scout

Twitter

UT offered on 3-16-17. UT is the only official D1 offer to date. Other schools of interest include Miami, FAU, & FIU.

Before anyone goes crazy about creating a 2021 recruit I wanted to do this because we were his very first offer.

Plus, Fingers posted his offer in the tweets thread anyhow so nothing wrong with creating him now.

I will come back to update the 1st post when needed. Not much available on this recruit as an 8th grader. Thanks.

4_5192054.jpg

Jacorey Brooks

No rankings available yet, 6'1" 155lbs., WR, 8th grader,
Booker T. Washington High School, Miami, FL,
Class of 2021

247 Sports

Scout

Twitter

UT offered on 3-16-17. UT is the only official D1 offer to date. Other schools of interest include Miami, FAU, & FIU.

Before anyone goes crazy about creating a 2021 recruit I wanted to do this because we were his very first offer.

Plus, Fingers posted his offer in the tweets thread anyhow so nothing wrong with creating him now.

I will come back to update the 1st post when needed. Not much available on this recruit as an 8th grader. Thanks.

Vol offer = fair play, Tony :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
Cassidy's Takeaways: Stars shine in South Florida

MIAMI – The Miami stop of the Rivals 3 Stripe Camp presented by adidas is in the books, and the event was one of the stronger collections of talent in the history of the event. Highly regarded prospects clashed with rising stars, as the competition was stiff at every position. Below, Rivals.com Southeast analyst Rob Cassidy shares the storylines that stood out to him from Sunday.

A STAR IS BORN

Jacorey Brooks has officially arrived.

The class of 2021 wide receiver tested his game against elite upperclassmen at the camp and showed incredibly well. The budding star was in the top tier of all receivers in attendance. Brooks has the frame of a college-ready wideout. The 6-foot-3 wide receiver holds five scholarship offers as things stand now. Miami, Tennessee and Florida have already made things official, but it seems like a near certainty that Brooks will hold more than 25 offers before he’s ready to sign a letter of intent.

- Rivals

VN Store

Back