2027 recruiting

Also i don't know if this will work against us but her mom was a VANDY pg😩

Hell!!! by 2027 even her mother's memories will be dim and the young lady will not look down the ladder of schools that far. Not saying we will be or for that matter many of the top programs now days will be on top, but big names will allow for more "me money" for top recruits.

Hell!!! by 2027 even her mother's memories will be dim and the young lady will not look down the ladder of schools that far. Not saying we will be or for that matter many of the top programs now days will be on top, but big names will allow for more "me money" for top recruits.

This made me laugh so hard!

Reactions: Lucy and chuckiepoo
Geez this is the 2nd young lady from that class that we have offered already. Because Lauren Hassell is the truth and our coaches are all over her as well. Looks like two of the top prospects are in our own backyard.

She has 3 offers. The rest are schools that have spoken to her. Right now she classifies al a Lady Vol POI.

Geez this is the 2nd young lady from that class that we have offered already. Because Lauren Hassell is the truth and our coaches are all over her as well. Looks like two of the top prospects are in our own backyard.

we have some more in our backyard that will be on the national radar soon,,,,both #4 and #11 are rising 8th graders playing against HS'ers...check out the pick-n-roll at the 50 second mark

both 4 and 11 are 2026'ers

Last edited:
2027 or 2026!
Another one in our backyard,,,going to be a top 100 in her freshman year.

Everything I can find on this young lady says she's class of '26. Being from Knoxville, I expect Kellie and staff will have the opportunity to evaluate her at camp.

As an aside, Coach Jumper, would you contact me at cannonvol80@yahoo.com to discuss the memorabilia. Thanks

Jim

Reactions: volfan__18

VN Store

Back