2025 Transfer Portal

Volsfan2018

Strong Rumors are saying Ta'Niya Latson Latson from Florida State will be entering the transfer portal next season.

I think some coaches are waiting to have tough conversations until after the portal is closed. Which is kinda chicken s*it.
Surely Fla St is not needing a tough conversation with Latson. Unless there are real off court problems, and in that case why wait?

This is a total head scratcher, so I need some evidence.

I feel like the portal shouldn’t really have a window anymore.

I thought they made it so most transfers are immediately eligible anyhow. I’d be in favor of allowing unrestricted transfers outside of conference. In conference transfers should sit.

Surely Fla St is not needing a tough conversation with Latson. Unless there are real off court problems, and in that case why wait?

This is a total head scratcher, so I need some evidence.

Eh you just never know. She’s a very good player but they probably want more from her.

They had a talented roster last season and had very Meh results.

from what I hear she wants to compete for a national championship and nothing outside of that. It has nothing to due with coaches and etc.

Strong Rumors are saying
1-You have promised to stop beating your spouse.
2-You won't shoot your dog, but your goat…?
3-Rumor mongering will be made a Class2 Felony by the TN legislature.
4-“Strong” rumors first appear on Twitter, “Moderate” rumors originate on tik-tok. Runof the mill rumors come from Facebook or Maria Crone eel iyuss.

VN Store

Back