#82 Amari Allen
#83 Sebastian Williams-Adams-OV planned
#87 Gevonte Ware
#95 Jermaine O’Neal Jr.-OV planned 9/8
#108 Silas Barksdale
#116 Amari Evans
#124 Deondrea Lindsey
NR Shane Cherry

"It was really good," Rowe told GoVols247 about his visit on Sunday morning. "It was big. I came here with my mom and sister, so it was really fun. I really like the coaches. Everybody really took care of me. It was just a really cool first official visit."

"I knew that they had a little slower play style, but they're switching it up and they have a lot of scorers on their team this year, so it's really fast-paced now," Rowe said. "I like that. I just wanted to see what their play style was and what they have in mind for me."

"It stood out a lot," Rowe said. "I know they had Kennedy Chandler. He played on Mokan, so I know they had him and they have Z (Zakai Ziegler) and a lot of others. They showed me their play style compared to mine and it was very similar. I liked that a lot. They showed me a lot of ball screens and how they use those and how it would fit me. It was pretty cool.

"Coach Barnes is a really cool guy. He likes to joke a lot, so I was hanging out with him. He's really good at telling stories, so every time he was telling me stories it was very interesting. That was very cool."

"They're going to be in mind for sure after this weekend," Rowe said. "I definitely want to make it back at some point."

Updated 2025 Target List:
#3 Caleb Wilson-UOV taken x2
#4 Meleek Thomas
#6 Koa Peat
#7 Trey McKenney
#23 Chris Cenac
#27 Mikel Brown Jr.
#30 Aaron Rowe-OV taken
#32 Malachi Moreno-UOV taken x3

#33 Kiyan Anthony
#34 Darius Adams-UOV taken
#36 Jeremiah Fears-OV taken

#39 AJ White
#42 Jerry Easter
#59 BJ Davis-Ray
#66 Nyk Lewis
#71 Cam Ward
#73 Alexs Alston-UOV taken
#76 John Clark
#77 A’mare Bynum
#79 Jackson Keith-UOV planned
#82 Amari Allen
#87 Gevonte Ware
#95 Jermaine O’Neal Jr.-OV taken
#108 Silas Barksdale
#116 Amari Evans
#124 Deondrea Lindsey
NR Shane Cherry

This 2025 class could be special!
Could be, but all these lists look like this, initially. They start dropping off one by one, and we end up landing one of them, and then 3 guys who likely aren't even on this list, yet. So, I have found it hard to get too overly excited about this far out.

Insert <DebbieDowner.gif>, I know.

I will say that it is nice to be mentioned with so many highly regarded kids, though.

Could be, but all these lists look like this, initially. They start dropping off one by one, and we end up landing one of them, and then 3 guys who likely aren't even on this list, yet. So, I have found it hard to get too overly excited about this far out.

Insert <DebbieDowner.gif>, I know.

I will say that it is nice to be mentioned with so many highly regarded kids, though.

Yeah I think our strategy is shifting a bit with the transfer portal, so I would be shocked if we landed more than 1-2 names on this list.

Updated 2025 Target List:
#3 Caleb Wilson-UOV taken x2
#4 Meleek Thomas
#6 Koa Peat
#7 Trey McKenney
#23 Chris Cenac
#27 Mikel Brown Jr.
#30 Aaron Rowe-OV taken
#32 Malachi Moreno-UOV taken x3

#33 Kiyan Anthony
#34 Darius Adams-UOV taken
#36 Jeremiah Fears-OV taken

#39 AJ White
#42 Jerry Easter
#44 Shon Abaev- OV scheduled 1/20
#59 BJ Davis-Ray
#66 Nyk Lewis
#71 Cam Ward
#73 Alexs Alston-UOV taken
#76 John Clark
#77 A’mare Bynum
#79 Jackson Keith-UOV planned
#82 Amari Allen
#87 Gevonte Ware
#95 Jermaine O’Neal Jr.-OV taken
#108 Silas Barksdale
#116 Amari Evans
#124 Deondrea Lindsey
NR Shane Cherry

Reactions: MinisterofDef#92
Yeah I think our strategy is shifting a bit with the transfer portal, so I would be shocked if we landed more than 1-2 names on this list.
It would be interesting to see how many kids end up transferring to one of the schools that were on their short list when they ended up going somewhere else. With so many kids transferring these days, is it good to have more visitors and be on more finalists lists? I don't think Knnect was involved with us at all and Gainey is a unique situation.

Updated 2025 Tennessee rankings
Can you post the entire list. Not sure how far it goes. A friend of mine's son has been moving up the rankings. I'm curious about where he is. He was like 49 on one list I saw and is off to a great start this year. Straight A student too. Sam Parsons is his name.

Can you post the entire list. Not sure how far it goes. A friend of mine's son has been moving up the rankings. I'm curious about where he is. He was like 49 on one list I saw and is off to a great start this year. Straight A student too. Sam Parsons is his name.
It only goes that far without a subscription

Reactions: ColinS

VN Store

Back