2025 Target List

Tennessee: " It meant a lot that coach Barnes came to see me. I talk to coach Gainey a lot as well so just to see them there showing interest meant a lot. They're one of the schools I talk to the most so seeing them there was a good feeling."

Maryland: "I talk to coach Willard personally a lot. It was definitely cool seeing him come to my game and show interest."

Virginia: "I've known coach Sanchez, coach Williford, and coach Bennett for a long time. I've been around that program all my life so I definitely have a strong relationship with them."

Virginia Tech: "They're the only school that came to my home to visit. It definitely meant a lot seeing them at my games and showing a lot of interest."
"I want to play for a coach that gives me freedom but also has discipline,” he said. “When I mess up I want a staff that’ll tell me what I did wrong but not take me out and let me work through some hardships. I want a team that fits my play style with a lot of pick and rolls."

Weird the unanimous #1 player in the state of NC doesn't have an offer from Duke or UNc. I'm gonna tell myself he told them to kick rocks early on.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
My personal dream scenario:
Chance Mallory
Shone Abaev
Caleb Wilson

Any chance we grab all three? Or am I just wishfully thinking over here
Mallory - apparently down to Virginia and Maryland rn

Wilson - Has one visit to Auburn set up for October.

Personally, I think we are the team to beat for Shon. We have Brown already committed. I’d say we will end up taking 3 HS kids, and whatever we else we lose will be replaced with transfers.

Losing ZZ, Gainey, Lanier, Shack, Igor, Dubar.

Personally, I think we are the team to beat for Shon. We have Brown already committed. I’d say we will end up taking 3 HS kids, and whatever we else we lose will be replaced with transfers.

Where was that said? Last thing I read said he was wide open?

A portal PG is almost a given at this stage for 2025/2026 season.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Four-star forward

Tylis Jordan
isn’t dragging his feet when it comes to his recruitment. His offer list has been the same for some time now and he doesn’t expect to be part of a late-cycle surprise. In fact, he hopes to be committed by the time his birthday rolls around on Oct. 1.

“For guys in my class – in 2025, I feel like most of us got (the offers) we got,” Jordan said. “Now it’s just time to take visits and decide.”

Jordan has yet to set dates for official visits just yet but he seems relatively set on a number of destinations, saying he will almost definitely tour Tennessee, Alabama, Ole Missand some others.

“Tennessee lets me know that I should go there if I want to be coached hard and get to the next level,” Jordan said. “They show me that they can do it, too. Rick Barnes has coached guys with my size, skill and position and got them to the league. Not only did they get to the league, but they stuck around. Same with Alabama and Nate Oats, He’s developed some studs and, obviously, the Final Four last year. They want me to help them get back there and help them get a championship.”

Reactions: VolNExile
Jermaine O'Neal Jr.
’s famous father skipped college and entered the NBA, but that doesn’t mean he’s unaware of what it’s like to be a high-level prospect with options. And these days, the six-time NBA All-Star is imparting that wisdom to his four-star son, who holds multiple high-major offers.

“He’s very in the loop with everything going on,” O’Neal Jr., said of his dad. “He gives great advice about what to look for and what to stay away from in the recruiting world. He tells me to listen closely to what coaches tell me about development and to go back and look at other kids in their past. He also tells me to pay attention to schools that get a kid, use him for a year and then get rid of him. He tells me to stay away from that.”

With that in mind O’Neal Jr., says he intends to schedule visits to Texas, Tennessee and a few other programs to be determined at a later date.

“I want to check out anyone that prides themselves on defense,” he said. “I also want a team that develops kids, not a school that just pays kids to go there.”

SF: O’Neal or Shon
PF: Jordan
C: Brown

Get a guard and we’re good!

O’Neal sounds like the perfect player for Barnes

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I get you enjoy it and I have no issues with it, but this time last year nobody knew who Boswell was, I’m not projecting classes anymore lol.
Of course.

Just putting together the guys that I feel like I’ve seen most involving UT….right now lol

Last edited:

VN Store

Back