2024 WNBA Discussion Thread

If you had already opened the game be sure to refresh. There is a catch and it does not automatically go live. You have to go back and re-enter or the stream will continue to say “GAME HAS NOT YET STARTED”

I missed half a finals game because of it last season 😂😂😂

On watchESPN and sling the broadcast goes live without leaving the feed.

The link you posted explains it wasn't a "who to promote" choice by the WNBA. The local Bally network had a committment to MLB. They have promoted CC and her first game to the highest hilt, but this was not part of that.

The W is offering the Sparks/Storm preseason game for free on their ap tomorrow night to make it up to you. Jordy and RIckea.
Yes but they could have played at a different time, that shows their agenda because if it was at a different time they would have to show it, but they want to be able to say they got all the viewers like people has a choice.

Yes but they could have played at a different time, that shows their agenda because if it was at a different time they would have to show it, but they want to be able to say they got all the viewers like people has a choice.

I'm sure if the logistics of changing that game to 9:30 tonight for a doubleheader could have been worked out the WNBA would have peed in their pants with delight. Why would they not want to promote the hell out of Angel and Kamilla? Having CC as a pet doesn't mean they don't want all the rest of the pub, esp around Angel. It isn't a zero sum game.

I'm sure if the logistics of changing that game to 9:30 tonight for a doubleheader could have been worked out the WNBA would have peed in their pants with delight. Why would they not want to promote the hell out of Angel and Kamilla? Having CC as a pet doesn't mean they don't want all the rest of the pub, esp around Angel. It isn't a zero sum game.
They did the same during the college basketball season, they could have promoted others but didn’t, this is what a lot of people are saying.

Watching Tierra McCowan now vs her freshman year in college it’s hard to believe that’s the same woman. She is so strong, she was such a project coming into college, she’s put in the work to be a great center. One of the most memorable bigs in recent memory.

One thing you know, Rickea is going to score:

And look good doing it. RJ and Brink have been everywhere the last week or so: Lakers game in suite with Kareem, Magic and all the Laker legends, at the Clippers playoff game, on Sports Center. Sparks are aware what they have.

Haven't seen much if anything of Rae since draft night. Hope she's OK.

Reactions: FanSincethe5th

And look good doing it. RJ and Brink have been everywhere the last week or so: Lakers game in suite with Kareem, Magic and all the Laker legends, at the Clippers playoff game, on Sports Center. Sparks are aware what they have.

I’ve seen her, and she’s doing ok. you know I look out for Rickea and Rae.

Just tuned in to see Caitlin sink a step back 3 for her 14th point of the half. Yep, her game won't translate....

Just tuned in to see Caitlin sink a step back 3 for her 14th point of the half. Yep, her game won't translate....
LOL I plead guilty. I didn't think she'd be this good, this much like her college self. Hate to tell Dark Phoenix, but so far . . .

They do promo her to point of nausea though, and she's really not very interesting off the court, at least to me. She handles the pressure with amazing poise, but is just sorta, meh. Helluva player though.

Just had a beautiful assist to Boston and then actually got called for one of her epic shove offs,

LOL I plead guilty. I didn't think she'd be this good, this much like her college self. Hate to tell Dark Phoenix, but so far . . .

They do promo her to point of nausea though, and she's really not very interesting off the court, at least to me. She handles the pressure with amazing poise, but is just sorta, meh. Helluva player though.

Just had a beautiful assist to Boston and then actually got called for one of her epic shove offs,
I wish her the best in her career I don’t hate her it’s just her fan base I don’t like. I know she can shoot and I know that will translate. But I’m happy I found a way to watch Angel Reese tonight.

Reactions: brittannica

She will lead the league in assists and probably 3pt shots made. Her rookie growing pains will likely being turn over prone. She is playing good defense tonight. putting in more effort than she generally did (Or had to) at Iowa.

I agree CC is midwestern bland, kinda like Larry Bird.

I wish her the best in her career I don’t hate her it’s just her fan base I don’t like. I know she can shoot and I know that will translate. But I’m happy I found a way to watch Angel Reese tonight.
I’ve been hoping to see a bit more of Alyssa Pili, but it’s good to see both Angel and Kamilla get so much time. They both look super comfortable out there (from what I can tell. it’s hella grainy)

Nylyssa should have dunked that cherry pick. You know she can! Tons of people watching it woulda been fun. Show off a little

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I’ve been hoping to see a bit more of Alyssa Pili, but it’s good to see both Angel and Kamilla get so much time. They both look super comfortable out there (from what I can tell. it’s hella grainy)
Yea Pili on played like 5 mins so far but at least she scored, yea I think it’s grainy because their using cell data, u need that high speed internet for this kind of stream, but it’s the best we can get so I’m good.

Watching Tierra McCowan now vs her freshman year in college it’s hard to believe that’s the same woman. She is so strong, she was such a project coming into college, she’s put in the work to be a great center. One of the most memorable bigs in recent memory.
For sure true centers are not a thing of the past in the pros.

Reactions: brittannica

VN Store

Back