2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

yeah she isn't getting much attention here but she will when the season starts
I haven’t Really been able to find much video on her so it’s an unknown for me, and I don’t judge her on not getting playing time on her previous team either, just look at how I felt about Lauren Betts. But I’m curious to why she didn’t get playing time on her previous school, I’ll like some input since I don’t follow them.

Talaysia Cooper will be a starter. Anybody that watched her practice this year, including a few different ESPN announcers like Carolyn Peck, all mentioned how good she looked. I believe it was Peck who said she thought she looked like the best player on the floor. Cooper spent a year in South Carolina too. So she has 2 years of preparation, including going against the likes of Zia Cooke, Brea Beal and Raven Johnson in practice. She is a big talent and Lady Vols fans are going to love her.

Boyd and Wells will be great for Caldwell's system as long as their recoveries go well and are healthy at the beginning of the season.

Talaysia Cooper will be a starter. Anybody that watched her practice this year, including a few different ESPN announcers like Carolyn Peck, all mentioned how good she looked. I believe it was Peck who said she thought she looked like the best player on the floor. Cooper spent a year in South Carolina too. So she has 2 years of preparation, including going against the likes of Zia Cooke, Brea Beal and Raven Johnson in practice. She is a big talent and Lady Vols fans are going to love her.

Boyd and Wells will be great for Caldwell's system as long as their recoveries go well and are healthy at the beginning of the season.
I see you know more about her game, what position do u think she will be starting at?

She’s an unknown as of right now, she can come off the bench and get good mins, that should be an upgrade coming from her previous school.
I starting to get the feeling this is going to be a lot like last years portal. I know you and I said we needed better talent quicker athletic and a big players and everyone said we already had enough talent on the team to go to the final 4 we see how that turned out

Reactions: DarkPhoenix
Never seen her play here and don’t think she played much at sc. also have been said not a good shooter. Before I can say she’s a starter I need to see her play
I am continually amazed at the levels of arrogance you and your backslapping Buddy display in your over the top negative prognostications. I try to follow along on this board for REAL news and information and find it very inefficient having to wade through due to the redundancy of self assured pronouncements.

Lots of milestones with some real fact sets about roster construction and it’s suitability for our new staff’s game plans, why don’t we all wait on some?

Cooper will likely be are most talented player. Her high stats were astounding. For her junior year for example, her junior year she averaged 23.7 ppg, 12.8 rpg, 8.1 apg, 4.6 bpg, 2.2 spg. Astounding across the board excellence.
Yes, I feel like the SC fans that visit this board have been pretty clear that she is a tremendous athlete. Sounds like she didn't play at SC bc of general depth and she does have a hole in her game with just not being a very good outside shooter. No room for holes in your game and get PT at South Carolina. But, if KC's game plan is press, run, score off turnovers, and gives her opportunities to slash...sounds like she will be one of our best weapons 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Yes, I feel like the SC fans that visit this board have been pretty clear that she is a tremendous athlete. Sounds like she didn't play at SC bc of general depth and she does have a hole in her game with just not being a very good outside shooter. No room for holes in your game and get PT at South Carolina. But, if KC's game plan is press, run, score off turnovers, and gives her opportunities to slash...sounds like she will be one of our best weapons 🤞🏻🤞🏻

South Carolina is not greatest outside shooting team. I think it’s more than that to the Coop transfer situation. Coop likely just needed to find a different school and get out of her home state. She missed the transfer window and fans at UT have spent a whole year questioning how she will fit base off of assumptions from outsiders.
Tennessee played SC close in three games. I imagine if Coop was not redshirted and played in those games the conversation around her would be completely different.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Cardosa couldn’t hit 3s.

South Carolina is not greatest outside shooting team. I think it’s more than that to the Coop transfer situation. Coop likely just needed to find a different school and get out of her home state. She missed the transfer window and fans at UT have spent a whole year questioning how she will fit base off of assumptions from outsiders.
Tennessee played SC close in three games. I imagine if Coop was not redshirted and played in those games the conversation around her would be completely different.
2023-24 Women's College Basketball Team Stat Leaders - ESPN

SC was 00.10 from being the #1 3PT shooting team in the nation. They basically shot 40% (39.5) as a team from three. What qualifies as great to you?

Last edited:
When they played UT those three games what did they shoot? Statistics don’t mean nothing to me.
You claimed they "weren't the greatest outside shooting team" and yet when I show you that they finished top 3 in the nation in 3 PT shooting you say "stats don't mean nothing to me".

How convenient....and ridiculous.

When they played UT those three games what did they shoot?
Did not perform in the SEC as a great shooting team. Statistics don’t mean nothing to me.
Yet, in your first sentence you asked "What did they shoot" ? That's asking for a statistic.
How about winning percentage ?
That's a statistic. Do you not care about winning percentage also ?

You claimed they "weren't the greatest outside shooting team" and yet when I show you that they finished top 3 in the nation in 3 PT shooting you say "stats don't mean nothing to me".

How convenient....and ridiculous.

They aren’t.. in clutch situations against UT those guards did not shoot well at all. You are one track minded. Anybody can rack up high shooting percentages when they are beating teams by 20 points and starters are in through the 4th qtr.
It took a miracle three point shot from your C to beat UT in the SEC semifinals. If you had such great shooters show me how many points PaoPao averaged in three games against UT? How many points did Raven average? How many points did Fulwiley average in three games against UT? None of the guards had their best shooting performances against UT. That is what I saw. I don’t care about statistics against other teams.

Since you feel you know more than everyone else and feel every situation should speak to the greatness of SC.

I can post those stats since you want to be confrontational about my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReignSupreme

VN Store

Back