2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

It was said that we wouldn’t be shook about her transfer but we’d be shook about where she was transferring to

I never believed she would go to USC. That would be career suicide for a post like her lol. Would literally never touch the ball again unless it’s off a rebound. Juju not passing

I never believed she would go to USC. That would be career suicide for a post like her lol. Would literally never touch the ball again unless it’s off a rebound. Juju not passing
Should would be fine at USC, JuJu passes the ball just fine and she wants to win and will do whatever it takes. She knows have a player like Kiki will help her get to where she needs to go. UCONN is actually a worse fit in my opinion she won’t see the ball with all those number one recruits trying to make a name for themselves.

Yea me either that’s juju’s team😂 I could see Kiki wanting to venture out try something new

Reactions: VolBall09
Well I said we need to pay whatever it takes to get her here, I’m sure we can pay more since we don’t have a bunch of elites to pay on our roster already.
My friend, I doubt there's enough money at the mint to get KiKi here. We're not quite fishing in those waters yet. Kiki's a player who's going to make plenty of endorsement money and have a nice W career. So I'd say at this point, a chance to get to a FF is the main motivating factor. Her money is already up, or soon to be.
Should would be fine at USC, JuJu passes the ball just fine and she wants to win and will do whatever it takes. She knows have a player like Kiki will help her get to where she needs to go. UCONN is actually a worse fit in my opinion she won’t see the ball with all those number one recruits trying to make a name for themselves.
I agree she'd be fine at USC. Again, these players want to win. JuJu shoots alot, but doesn't appear selfish to me. Would probably really appreciate the defensive pressure that would come off of her just by KiKi's presence. Same for KiKi w Paige. Also, much as we hate to admit it, Geno is a great coach. KiKi knows she'll get even better and have a good chance for an FF next year. Good for her taking the visits. She's a fun player to watch. Just stay out of the SEC.

Me personally I think Kiki and Paige combo would be crazy
Juju got Kennedy coming in and that could be a crazy combo too tho
the have a top recruiting class with Sarah Stong, don’t forget Azzi Fudd is coming back as well, too many players trying to shine. I think having a big 3 at USC would be better or going to UCLAto play with Lauren Betts.

NCAA adopts rules allowing schools to help facilitate NIL deals. Must be ratified by the D1 Board next week.

the have a top recruiting class with Sarah Stong, don’t forget Azzi Fudd is coming back as well, too many players trying to shine. I think having a big 3 at USC would be better or going to UCLAto play with Lauren Betts.
True but it could be a monster team geno can handle it but Idk i think she ventures out I can’t wait to see where she ends up

VN Store

Back