2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

I think a lot of these holdouts of high standing are playing the NIL game taking them bids in and seeing if they can get a better one. Have to think anyone that is going anywhere has to have a good idea of the two or three teams it comes down to. They have at least a couple more months to make a decision if they want to wait that long. I expect most of them to have chosen by the end of May.

I doubt it. Some players are just in no hurry to make an announcement. Take from that what you will but it’s certainly different from the current trend where some players immediately post every single video/photo from every recruiting visit.

There is a good chance Tennessee lands Ruby Whitehorn. From the latest conversation this portal class will be no less than 4 players.

The NIL game is very strong.
The VolClub NIL is next level. The number I saw was a big deal!
LVHBC is and will always be a good foundation for the female athletes as well. UT has taken NIL to another level.

I doubt it. Some players are just in no hurry to make an announcement. Take from that what you will but it’s certainly different from the current trend where some players immediately post every single video/photo from every recruiting visit.

There is a good chance Tennessee lands Ruby Whitehorn. From the latest conversation this portal class will be no less than 4 players.

The NIL game is very strong.
The VolClub NIL is next level. The number I saw was a big deal!
LVHBC is and will always be a good foundation for the female athletes as well. UT has taken NIL to another level.
Just a question. If the NIL is that strong what are the elite players waiting on? Not disagreeing, just asking.

Just a question. If the NIL is that strong what are the elite players waiting on? Not disagreeing, just asking.

Its been answered.

Can’t explain it to you or anyone that thinks they know CKC and her staff team better than she does.. they have hosted 5 prospects in a few weeks.

An All-ACC freshman
#30 Top 100 Forward from 2022 class
Rumored commitment from 2022 McDD All-American #15 Top 100 Wing from 2022

Reactions: knoxvol52
Its been answered.

Can’t explain it to you or anyone that thinks they know CKC and her staff team better than she does.. they have hosted 5 prospects in a few weeks.

An All-ACC freshman
Rumors don't equal commitments. If we have all this NIL $$ , we should have more of them. 2 players won't get this team very far.

Its been answered.

An All-ACC freshman
Didn’t you basically hint to LK being on campus in this post so why are we not including her?

Attachments

• 23EA5B67-9BBB-4B9C-94A6-BBB1506383DD.png
    23EA5B67-9BBB-4B9C-94A6-BBB1506383DD.png
    147.6 KB · Views: 41
Ok , what? Either we have a NIL that will spend on elite players or we don't. Which is it? You don't win without elite players and I'm not sure we have any at this point. Hopefully Cooper is elite, but she'll need lots of help. .
We already missed out on the elite portal players, was only like 2-3. We need to get the elite high school recruits for 2025.

NIL is a business and the students have to make business decisions. it takes time to sort through deals, options, etc. plus, how their academics would change is also important. i think we will see less and less commitments right after a visit over time.

I’m excited for the upcoming season.
CKC has the returning players locked in!

The new staff has been together for less than a month and has hosted nearly a half of a dozen P5 portal transfers.

The rumor is that there is atleast one commitment that has not been publicly announced.

Then tonight there’s both Coach Tubner and Coach Lazo dropping hints 🍊🍊🍊🍊!

This portal class when finalized will be eliteeee!

Rumors don't equal commitments. If we have all this NIL $$ , we should have more of them. 2 players won't get this team very far.
The portal isn't the only way to fill a future team,,,there are still some very qualified HS'ers being recruited,,,stay tuned...portal players are still in recruitment, but this is the time to concentrate on the high schoolers, as they are playing in their summer exposure tournaments..There are only so many places a coach can be folks and these HS'ers want to see that they are being watched in person!...They take note of who's there and more importantly,,who's NOT

VN Store

Back