2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

Ok so USC just “won the portal” will be interesting with a volume shooter like JuJu and all these freshmen…

We saw how LSUs won the portal went.
She not a volume shooter, she does when needs to be done to win. She will have no problems sacrificing shots for Kiki and Kennedy Smith for a Championship. LSU didn’t lose because of anyone being selfish, it was because HVL didn’t do her part and Angel Reese injury.

Big Game Kiki, I just can’t wait to watch this dynamic duo, hopefully no injuries or refs screw them over when they play a certain team.

She not a volume shooter, she does when needs to be done to win. She will have no problems sacrificing shots for Kiki and Kennedy Smith for a Championship. LSU didn’t lose because of anyone being selfish, it was because HVL didn’t do her part and Angel Reese injury.
23 FG/g is probably the most shots in the country… 40% is pretty good for a guard. 31% from 3 is ok

Her differential is her free throws 7.5-8.3 per game

So that at least another 4-5 shots making her at almost 30 a game… mass shooter

Will be interesting will Kiki for sure

She played around a bunch of great role players last year. She’s not a great passer and turns over quite a bit. Def more than she assists. She a volume player thru and thru

23 FG/g is probably the most shots in the country… 40% is pretty good for a guard. 31% from 3 is ok

Her differential is her free throws 7.5-8.3 per game

So that at least another 4-5 shots making her at almost 30 a game… mass shooter

Will be interesting will Kiki for sure

She played around a bunch of great role players last year. She’s not a great passer and turns over quite a bit. Def more than she assists. She a volume player thru and thru
Clark actually took more shots per game so she probably took the most in the country. She was a freshman and did what was asked to do, she has the highest basketball iq in the country and will adapt her game for a player like Kiki. There’s a reason Kiki, Kennedy Smith and the top recruiting class are going to play with her. She knows you need Championships in order to be immortal and not some empty stats like other players. Go back and listen who the Mcdonalds All American kids said they would play with they all said either Juju or Paige and none said Clark, so that should tell u and anyone else all they need to know.

Clark actually took more shots per game so she probably took the most in the country. She was a freshman and did what was asked to do, she has the highest basketball iq in the country and will adapt her game for a player like Kiki. There’s a reason Kiki, Kennedy Smith and the top recruiting class are going to play with her. She knows you need Championships in order to be immortal and not some empty stats like other players. Go back and listen who the Mcdonalds All American kids said they would play with they all said either Juju or Paige and none said Clark, so that should tell u and anyone else all they need to know.
I hope ur right I’m so curious to see how she adjusts year 2… USC is a totally different team

Reactions: DarkPhoenix
I hope ur right I’m so curious to see how she adjusts year 2… USC is a totally different team
Trust me on this one, I only attach myself to certain kinds of players, and Juju and Kiki has what it takes to get it done. Makes things easy for me now I don’t have to watch both Stanford and USC games anymore.

VN Store

Back