2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

If I can do this with HS players, surely it can be done in one summer with an elite collegiate athlete.
I am a skills and mechanics coach and I have NO DOUBT in my ability to get this out of a player in one summer.
If any coach has doubts they can do these things,,,they should find a new coaching focus and hire someone who can

All coaches have strengths and weaknesses...Holly and Kellie did as you do and considered "it couldn't be done" and look at where they are now!

Pat Summit said ... "Surround yourself with people who are better than you are. Seek out quality people, acknowledge their talents, and let them do their jobs. You win with people. Value those colleagues who tell you the truth, not just what you want to hear."...she hired coaches who had Beta qualities and stayed with her strengths,,,this is why she succeeded

If you are a coach NBB, please take my advice
I’m not a coach Jumper so I’m not sure I need your advice but thanks for the info and hopefully those who need to see it, saw it.

I agree. I was using SC's roster from last year with no adjustments because it is hard to picture how they will roll out against us this year. Given their makeup from last year and considering how we would defend against it with our current roster there is a glaring need for Dauda, Barker, or both. Heaven help us if Darby has to guard Watkins for 10+ minutes.

There really aren’t any of those giant bigs in the SEC anymore. ADR at lsu is really it but she’s not as much to handle as Cardoso was.

Latham, Puckett, Jill and Zee will be guarding in the paint.

Texas is the only other team with players that big but they both kinda suck. Jones is slow AF and will not be able to get up and down against a team like ours. Same with Oldacre.

I imagine that’s part of our strategy. Really big players like that won’t be very effective against our team due to the pace we can play at. By the time they sprint down it’s gonna be time to sprint back the other way. Big girls hate that lol.

Tennessee is a trending topic. Has been since Coach Caldwell and her SEC assistant coaches were officially on the recruiting trail.

I don’t think this is even relevant to be honest.

Could be coming from one of those sources like The Ball Out that primary agenda is to throw off Tennessee’s recruiting momentum.

Lets say there’s some substance to the rumor.. Janiah Barker would come in as Tennessee’s 4th leading scorer from 2023-2024.

If someone needs to be resuscitated for this (possible) addition then prior to getting this player it proves that Tennessee is putting together a formidable roster.

I strongly believe CKC and her staff adds one more key piece in the 4/5 post positions.
I don’t see any need to single out any remaining prospect.

The staff knows exactly what player they need to finalize the roster.
Geez! Do you stop. What do you think we’ve yourself included have been doing this last month “singling out prospects in the portal”.

We figured it out in that last game if we could've made two free throws, or they get called for a double dribble, or we at least look like were trying to guard on the last play of the game. Certainly we need one of them, but Spearman, Hollingshead, and Latham give us a solid three against them. Puckett would have to play a few minutes and us hope for the best. Add one of those two players were quite ready to defend their post next season.

And if one of the three you mentioned gets hurt or in foul trouble?

wells is an experienced guard who transferred into a much bigger school. i think it’s dumb to write her off when she barely got to showcase her talent here. anyone who has followed her knows she’s a legit baller. her game against troy and notre dame is who you will see night in and night out once she’s comfortable.
Churra pickin’

Reactions: Volinnooga
wells is an experienced guard who transferred into a much bigger school. i think it’s dumb to write her off when she barely got to showcase her talent here. anyone who has followed her knows she’s a legit baller. her game against troy and notre dame is who you will see night in and night out once she’s comfortable.
Wells is a legit baller!!! Watch and come back and say you were right like I was right with Ruby coming

Reactions: brittannica
We figured it out in that last game if we could've made two free throws, or they get called for a double dribble, or we at least look like were trying to guard on the last play of the game. Certainly we need one of them, but Spearman, Hollingshead, and Latham give us a solid three against them. Puckett would have to play a few minutes and us hope for the best. Add one of those two players were quite ready to defend their post next season.
Every time I use my microwave, I wonder how the seconds go by in the blink of an eye. 10 seconds go so much faster than the last 1.1 second in that game.

Reactions: krichunaka
Facts

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Not only this ^ but she has two years left ! And with the recruiting so far ….. We now have 6 or 7 players as a nucleus for 25 & 26 !
When there was only going to be three! Just saying
Huge improvement in forecast. I have to admit, Kellie may have done as well. Kellie may have laid most of the ground work. Bless her to whatever extent that is true. 🙏

There really aren’t any of those giant bigs in the SEC anymore. ADR at lsu is really it but she’s not as much to handle as Cardoso was.

Latham, Puckett, Jill and Zee will be guarding in the paint.

Texas is the only other team with players that big but they both kinda suck. Jones is slow AF and will not be able to get up and down against a team like ours. Same with Oldacre.

I imagine that’s part of our strategy. Really big players like that won’t be very effective against our team due to the pace we can play at. By the time they sprint down it’s gonna be time to sprint back the other way. Big girls hate that lol.
We have to guard Raegan Beers now

Beers will have to play in the SEC now. Different level of physicality and officiating compared to the PAC-12. Historically we haven’t seen very many PAC-12 players come to the SEC. I’m curious to see how successful she is.
Poapoa (?) whooped azz. There are two primary transfers …three…four that come to mind, from PAC X.

Are we actually pursuing Barker or is it just hopium right now?
It looks like CKC is putting the good of the team and the ultimate happiness of the fans over the immediate commercial desires of tweeters and reporters, doesn't it? Holding her cards close to her vest, as people usually do in business, because nothing good comes from telegraphing plans or hyping things remaining to be completed or that may not come to pass. We'll see what happens.

It looks like CKC is putting the good of the team and the ultimate happiness of the fans over the immediate commercial desires of tweeters and reporters, doesn't it? Holding her cards close to her vest, as people usually do in business, because nothing good comes from telegraphing plans or hyping things remaining to be completed or that may not come to pass. We'll see what happens.
…you’ve been reading my newsletter…
🤣🤣🤣

Goodness. I swear I didn’t take a little blue pill, but I’m getting visibly excited. A big and another three and D to develop? I reviewed the hs recruiting class on the espin. She has “blown the seal “ on this portal period so far. More work to do.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back