2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

There wasn't another one, not for UT anyway. Skim/Trilly is actually usually pretty spot on with their public predictions and definitely aren't a "parody" or burner or whatever

To my knowledge skim has only been wrong about one and that was Nye. Don’t think we will ever know what happened there but I’m not sure skim was entirely wrong.

Also pulled the trigger on HVL too early but that all turned out to be true and really she was just being annoying. Doing way too much acting like she wasn’t committed to TCU and then pulling the “just kidding.”

There wasn't another one, not for UT anyway. Skim/Trilly is actually usually pretty spot on with their public predictions and definitely aren't a "parody" or burner or whatever
I'm not alone
Skim posted a Smokey celebration meme on 4/29 and everyone assumed it was for Ruby W.

If RW falls through, that would make Skim 0-2 on LV commits. If it goes to 0-3 is that twitter feed "out"

Facts notwithstanding, if hypothetically Skim Milkey did go 0-3 she would lose her twitter handle and have to re-register as
View attachment 637875
"Ignora Cremora"

We need to show a little patience. She may be committed already just to coaches. They can decide to tell us anything they or the player desires. Skim Milkey will have to do another retraction if she goes elsewhere as already posted that one.
oh and BTW: Trilly call is own account a Burner account
00 temp 2.jpg

But you will probably find another way to argue
1715617847287.png

Lol, the individuals never wrong.
how many individuals are you talking about?

If more than one it would be ... "Lol, the individuals are never wrong".
If it is just me ... "Lol, the individual's never wrong".

My post was not originally to you...If you're going to pick a battle, study up on your competition.

Last edited:
how many individuals are you talking about?

If more than one it would be ... "Lol, the individuals are never wrong".
If it is just me ... "Lol, the individual's never wrong".

My post was not originally to you...If you're going to pick a battle, study up on your competition.
Wasn't talking about you Mr. know it All

Talking about these so called individuals on Facebook and Twitter.

Unless you're one of them.

Reactions: Orange. and olddog
the one on 4/29 isn’t a miss yet…. you claimed 3 potential misses…. who was the other one besides Nye?
One was Harris of Ohio State, but the original pick was right she changed her mind and went to Purdue. Nye was right in the beginning again changed mind later. If they miss on Whitehorn will be another that looks to have committed and changed their mind later or maybe committed and in silence until they choose not to be.

Reactions: brittannica

VN Store

Back